[1.2.X Guide] Mollari's Molten Strike Bino's Crit Dagger 155k/222k Tooltip DPS! - *With Atziri*

Edit: Moved some stuff around and answered my own question, dps is 171k with buffs/flask. The old issue was WED belt didn't give much bonus dps but I figured out why.

One thing I could suggest is dedicating a 3L with reduced mana and elemental proliferation to Herald of Ash it really increased my clear speeds with half the screen melting away.

Spoiler

These are my two aura set ups and CWDT setup, I do lose out on increased aoe for assasins mark/and decreased duration for blood rage but everything is melting on the screen anyways. Anyways thank you for making such an amazing build, and hopefully my suggestion helps someone.

-Foggy
Last edited by TehFog on Sep 26, 2014, 4:35:45 PM
hi, are u taiwan player?
if u are from taiwan, will you do a chinese version with this build?
im from hong kong player
i want to play this build cause i thing your build is very insteresting.
if u will not make chinese ver, can i find you in taiwan server ?
i really hope i can play this build and play well
Think you !!!
"
TehFog wrote:
Edit: Moved some stuff around and answered my own question, dps is 171k with buffs/flask. The old issue was WED belt didn't give much bonus dps but I figured out why.

One thing I could suggest is dedicating a 3L with reduced mana and elemental proliferation to Herald of Ash it really increased my clear speeds with half the screen melting away.

Spoiler

These are my two aura set ups and CWDT setup, I do lose out on increased aoe for assasins mark/and decreased duration for blood rage but everything is melting on the screen anyways. Anyways thank you for making such an amazing build, and hopefully my suggestion helps someone.

-Foggy

Awesome! Glad you figured it out, sorry I had been busy the last few days so I didn't get to ya but glad it worked out. If you like that gem setup by all means use it. There are a lot of variations each person can make to fit their own personal playstyle and that is why this game is hands down the best there is available in my opinion. If you have any other questions let me know!

"
andy199212 wrote:
hi, are u taiwan player?
if u are from taiwan, will you do a chinese version with this build?
im from hong kong player
i want to play this build cause i thing your build is very insteresting.
if u will not make chinese ver, can i find you in taiwan server ?
i really hope i can play this build and play well
Think you !!!

I unfortunately am in the US and play through the US gateway. To my knowledge the TW servers just got Forsaken Masters patch so I think everything might be up to date on your servers. I may have to do some double checking into that though. If you have some specific questions I will answer to the best of my ability!

IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
I don't know if this was intended but on the gem section where u have the desired gems for 6l u actually have 7.
"
5L/6L
Voll’s
Molten Strike (R) -> Multistrike (R) -> Weapon Elemental Damage (R) -> Faster Attacks (G)/Increased Critical Damage (B) -> Blood Magic (R) -> Added Fire Damage (R)

Tabula or 6L non Voll’s chest
Molten Strike (R) -> Multistrike (R) -> Weapon Elemental Damage (R) -> Faster Attacks (G)/Increased Critical Damage (B) -> Added Fire Damage (R) -> Power Charge On Critical (B)

Faster Attacks OR Increased Critical Damage
"
I don't know if this was intended but on the gem section where u have the desired gems for 6l u actually have 7.

"
Freaku wrote:
"
5L/6L
Voll’s
Molten Strike (R) -> Multistrike (R) -> Weapon Elemental Damage (R) -> Faster Attacks (G)/Increased Critical Damage (B) -> Blood Magic (R) -> Added Fire Damage (R)

Tabula or 6L non Voll’s chest
Molten Strike (R) -> Multistrike (R) -> Weapon Elemental Damage (R) -> Faster Attacks (G)/Increased Critical Damage (B) -> Added Fire Damage (R) -> Power Charge On Critical (B)

Faster Attacks OR Increased Critical Damage

Yup the gems for Faster Attacks or Increased Critical Damage is up to you. If you look through the gems section you can see the DPS breakdown for my gear and the fact that Increased Critical Damage is technically higher DPS but I personally do not like using Multistrike without Faster Attacks. Totally up to you and may have different results depending on your gear`. If you have any other questions let me know!
Ok. Now I see. Thanks for the replies :) Gonna try it out. Not sure if I'll be able to get my hands on a 6l Voll's tho but worth a try :D
With 5L this build is amazing, but i'm still burning all my fusings in another voll's, for the ultimate power ;> Thanks for that Mollari !
"
Ok. Now I see. Thanks for the replies :) Gonna try it out. Not sure if I'll be able to get my hands on a 6l Voll's tho but worth a try :D

"
Freaku wrote:
With 5L this build is amazing, but i'm still burning all my fusings in another voll's, for the ultimate power ;> Thanks for that Mollari !

Pretty much this. A 5L acts like a 6L because you get the Power Charge on Crit build into the chest (a better version then the gem) and a 6L acts like a 7L. You can still get very high DPS with just a 5L :)
Having alot of with this build so far ! So much ive decided to ignore new leagues and make this build my showcase character on standard.

4.3k hp with capped resists
88k dps with charges
124k dps with everything up (charges, flask and vaal haste)

here's my gear at lvl 87 :

Spoiler
This world is an illusion, Exile!
Last edited by Tompos on Oct 4, 2014, 11:36:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info