[1.2.X Guide] Mollari's Molten Strike Bino's Crit Dagger 155k/222k Tooltip DPS! - *With Atziri*

"
MollariGaming wrote:

I will just assume that your whole deal was to link to another build to try to get it some more views. The build you linked has 83 int but uses an aura that requires 151 (Wrath) so you would be forced to get up to 68 int from gear alone (one of your gripes with my build which doesn't require nearly that much external stats). The cost of a Doryani's weapon is currently the same as Bino's (using 1 month) but that build requires 2 of them. Also, arguably harder to obtain as they only drop from Atziri. The points you tried to make about my build are magnified in the build you linked so I am only going to assume it was just to try to point people in that direction. How sad.

Well you sure don't like discussing your build do you?

First you call me a troll becasue I play your build to level 66 and I point out the difficulties I had with it.

Then you say you can't play the build from the Templar side.

I post the Templar build and now you complain it's drawing hits from your build. Wow. (Reference removed from original post so no one's hits get stolen.)

I have no intention of having two Doryani axes at level 66. I'm hoping when I sub Wings of Entropy I can still get a good DPS from the build which would make the build possible from a fresh start.

I don't know what you think you have going on here - but again best of luck to you.

"
Skywalkerfx wrote:
"
MollariGaming wrote:

I will just assume that your whole deal was to link to another build to try to get it some more views. The build you linked has 83 int but uses an aura that requires 151 (Wrath) so you would be forced to get up to 68 int from gear alone (one of your gripes with my build which doesn't require nearly that much external stats). The cost of a Doryani's weapon is currently the same as Bino's (using 1 month) but that build requires 2 of them. Also, arguably harder to obtain as they only drop from Atziri. The points you tried to make about my build are magnified in the build you linked so I am only going to assume it was just to try to point people in that direction. How sad.

Well you sure don't like discussing your build do you?

First you call me a troll becasue I play your build to level 66 and I point out the difficulties I had with it.

Then you say you can't play the build from the Templar side.

I post the Templar build and now you complain it's drawing hits from your build. Wow. (Reference removed from original post so no one's hits get stolen.)

I have no intention of having two Doryani axes at level 66. I'm hoping when I sub Wings of Entropy I can still get a good DPS from the build which would make the build possible from a fresh start.

I don't know what you think you have going on here - but again best of luck to you.

I assumed you were a troll because you

a) Claimed by build didn't use auras.
b) Decided to switch out required items for the build then complained it didn't work exactly like the guide.
c) Linked to a build that required base stats on gear (68 int) while complaining about the required stats needed after you switched out the helm that gave you the stats needed.
d) Linked to a build that was more expensive while complaining about the price of this one.
e) Said that Templar, which is on the opposite side of all the main keystones of this build, would be a good start for this build.

If you were dead serious about all those points then we can just leave it as it is and good luck on your next character but switching in BoR completely goes against the whole point of this build. Abyssus accounts for a LARGE chunk of the DPS as the crit multi, the flat phys, and the all stats, scale insanely well. Using a BoR also doesn't allow us to use a chest, which Voll's is amazing for this build. It is essentially a 7 link chest. BoR also has melee phys on it which doesn't scale the projectiles so it loses out on some effectiveness. It also has a low level Faster Attacks which really doesn't help much. BoR is amazing for some builds, this build it doesn't work at all.

If you decide to not follow the build guide you cannot really complain that your results differed from the build guide. I am just merely pointing out that your problems stemmed completely from your choice to veer from the guide and do your own thing.
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
Last edited by MollariGaming on Jul 25, 2014, 10:21:15 AM
I can finally vouch for this build too as "capable of destroying atziri".
It was my first kill today, you would not believe how happy I was (and still am) it's not too often when you feel this much adrenaline :P
Got this, considering myself being lucky

Level 93, exact coppy of the this build and here is my gear for future references (I did it without Life gain on hit and Purity of fire mind you)
Spoiler
kiwi nation
"
Kujar3 wrote:
I can finally vouch for this build too as "capable of destroying atziri".
It was my first kill today, you would not believe how happy I was (and still am) it's not too often when you feel this much adrenaline :P
Got this, considering myself being lucky

Level 93, exact coppy of the this build and here is my gear for future references (I did it without Life gain on hit and Purity of fire mind you)
Spoiler

Grats! My first few kills were without Purity of Fire and Life Gain on Hit but it ends up being quite a bit easier with those two. Glad you have been enjoying the build! Not sure if the Atziri walk through helped at all but I hope it did!
Last edited by MollariGaming on Jul 28, 2014, 2:13:15 PM
Your walkthrough helped alot with the trio. I wasn't sure how to approach it, having a second granite for them helped too.
I wanted to level purity of fire and life gain on hit first (I only have 20/23 life leech atm) but since I am leveling empowers now, I kinda did not wanted to switch them for these so I will either buy the gems or level them later to make it easier. It's possible without it but would be easier with it I can see that.
kiwi nation
Hi,
I played Reaver before. Now wanna change to your build. Only having 48,5k DPS without charges. Can get to around 80k with charges and to around 100k with Atziri flask+vaal haste. Double vaal is easy but Trio almost insta kills me. Do you have any suggestions for me?

Edit : LOOOOL I JUST REALISED THAT DARESSO'S GIVE'S EC ON KILL AND NOT ON HIT.. Well. Knowing that before would maybe safe my ass at the trio but i still dont feel myself very safe there.
Gear :
Spoiler

Skilltree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABH4EsQV9BbUF-Q5IEZYV8Ba_GL0a2x4aIuoj9iQ8JP0mlSepKCorbzBUMHEyATpCOlhJUUp9S3hMYFVLVupW9Vb6WkhabWHiYqxjQ2egbXtwUnBWdEF9dX3jf8aHGYd2h9uIQow2kBuVZpfQmVeaE5smnZado52qo4qkwqZ_pzSnXLGzshmyRLTFtUi5PsBRwcXGos3qz3rTftQj1QDWndtu29TdqN7244TnVOd06NbtQe4O73rv8PPq_Kv8xf66_5M=
Last edited by RePlaaY on Jul 31, 2014, 6:20:57 PM
"
RePlaaY wrote:
Hi,
I played Reaver before. Now wanna change to your build. Only having 48,5k DPS without charges. Can get to around 80k with charges and to around 100k with Atziri flask+vaal haste. Double vaal is easy but Trio almost insta kills me. Do you have any suggestions for me?

Edit : LOOOOL I JUST REALISED THAT DARESSO'S GIVE'S EC ON KILL AND NOT ON HIT.. Well. Knowing that before would maybe safe my ass at the trio but i still dont feel myself very safe there.
Gear :
Spoiler

Skilltree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABH4EsQV9BbUF-Q5IEZYV8Ba_GL0a2x4aIuoj9iQ8JP0mlSepKCorbzBUMHEyATpCOlhJUUp9S3hMYFVLVupW9Vb6WkhabWHiYqxjQ2egbXtwUnBWdEF9dX3jf8aHGYd2h9uIQow2kBuVZpfQmVeaE5smnZado52qo4qkwqZ_pzSnXLGzshmyRLTFtUi5PsBRwcXGos3qz3rTftQj1QDWndtu29TdqN7244TnVOd06NbtQe4O73rv8PPq_Kv8xf66_5M=

That chest is gonna be tough for that fight in particular. Being able to use Immortal Call either through CWDT or self cast will help the insane physical burst that this fight can throw at you. Your helm also has a CWDT gem with gems linked to it that will never go off because they are too high (unless you're selfcasting IK but it would be so random on when you have charges so I wouldn't recommend that). You can read more about how to use the CWDT gem http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_when_Damage_Taken. I would find a different chest because that one is about as anti-trio as they comes.
it would be nice if you could put the tree per lvl like
lvl 1-20
20-40
40-60
etc beacause i really dont know where to go :S
"
dallena535 wrote:
it would be nice if you could put the tree per lvl like
lvl 1-20
20-40
40-60
etc beacause i really dont know where to go :S

Let me tell you something from my experience. Molten strike will get you up to merci without any problems even if you would somehow mess up your tree.
I first took everything that's below rangers start (first thing I went for was point blank, than the rest down there) and than made my way up, taking the dagger nodes all the way up as the last ones and like this, I was fine.

Anyway, I'll be buying Acuity tommorow, might not be the brightest idea with the upcoming update, that might brick this build but I've borrowed a pair for 1 map and holy hell that was amazing! Will most likely record a video with them.
I am currently not even leveling anymore, just running Atziri as much as I can, I can't do it without deaths so that kinda froze me at level 93, which is more than I expected to get anyway so I am fine. Still having lots of fun with this build, even with 21 days played on this char :X
kiwi nation
Hi, I was looking through your gear and gems trying to find an answer before posting but I must of overlooked something, how are you generating frenzy and endurance charges? I'm sure its something I missed, but I'm pretty new to the game.

-Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info