[1.2.X Guide] Mollari's Molten Strike Bino's Crit Dagger 155k/222k Tooltip DPS! - *With Atziri*

"
asdf54321 wrote:
"
rickykidd wrote:

for this build i concern end game's survive state in 7X Map or Atziri
becuase this build arrmor not enough high to reduce damage for monster or boss,
and when u kill some monster , u just gain recover life's power..
In Boss fight , u dont have some monster to kill,u cant recover life...
how can u keep ur HP.
and dodge just chance to avoide....if have more range attack , will be kill soon for me?
(

0 spell block is causing me trouble.
74 dom, white map, no mods, lightning stream will kill me even with purity of lighting + constant topaz flask.

Are you using Phase Acrobatics?
Are you using Vitality as well?
Are you using a well-rolled life flask?
Are you using Atziri's Promise?
Are you using Vaal Grace?
Are you using Vaal Haste?
Are you using Blood Rage?
... Are you using Whirling Blades and attacking when he isn't busy murdering you?

We need further details. I actually have had less damage with some bosses with this build than 'tougher' ones simply because the encounters can be concluded in a few seconds.
"
SilkTopHat wrote:
"
asdf54321 wrote:
"
rickykidd wrote:

for this build i concern end game's survive state in 7X Map or Atziri
becuase this build arrmor not enough high to reduce damage for monster or boss,
and when u kill some monster , u just gain recover life's power..
In Boss fight , u dont have some monster to kill,u cant recover life...
how can u keep ur HP.
and dodge just chance to avoide....if have more range attack , will be kill soon for me?
(

0 spell block is causing me trouble.
74 dom, white map, no mods, lightning stream will kill me even with purity of lighting + constant topaz flask.

Are you using Phase Acrobatics?
Are you using Vitality as well?
Are you using a well-rolled life flask?
Are you using Atziri's Promise?
Are you using Vaal Grace?
Are you using Vaal Haste?
Are you using Blood Rage?
... Are you using Whirling Blades and attacking when he isn't busy murdering you?

We need further details. I actually have had less damage with some bosses with this build than 'tougher' ones simply because the encounters can be concluded in a few seconds.

used his 1.2 skill tree.

yes
yes
yes
no
yes
yes
yes
Hi, was wondering if you've tried Herald of Ash? It looks like it would fit the build pretty nice, and it's only 25%. Maybe you could replace vitality for it when not doing harder mods.
I'm fucking Charan. Who the fuck are you?
I'm running a modified version of this build and herald of ash is super strong. It double dips and works for projectiles and melee part.

I was wondering why u use blood rage, is it just for extra leech?
"
asdf54321 wrote:

used his 1.2 skill tree.

yes ... [redacted] ... yes

Is your gear adequate? I just ran two Residence maps today with mods and I didn't have any trouble.

"
fvp1992 wrote:
I'm running a modified version of this build and herald of ash is super strong. It double dips and works for projectiles and melee part.

I was wondering why u use blood rage, is it just for extra leech?

And Frenzy Charges.

"
xgodsxplanx wrote:
Hi, was wondering if you've tried Herald of Ash? It looks like it would fit the build pretty nice, and it's only 25%. Maybe you could replace vitality for it when not doing harder mods.

Herald of Ice would be a better choice here due to the fact that burn effects of the same type (in this case, ignition) don't stack with each other.

That's still not a great option, though; to find the mana for another 25% reservation, you'd need ~16% reduced mana reservation from the tree. It takes quite a few points (~10) to do that with the build Mollari is using now.
Last edited by SilkTopHat on Aug 22, 2014, 4:09:19 AM
I just ripped from a lag trying to play on school during a break, kinda pissed. (was playing FP with a 70 Spelldmg, 12 castepeed and 20% crit wand and a 5L in lvl 53). Now i want to say fuck spells and go with something manly. Would this build be possible going with 20q lightning strike and the pierce nodes? (and modifying the build for maybe some more of the projectile speed nodes)? And how would Hearld of Ash scale the conversion together with LS? (since it converts to lightning also).
Last edited by coldhandslol on Aug 22, 2014, 6:42:12 AM
Hey, sorry not really much time to reply to everyone exactly at this time. Keep in mind I posted the 1.2 tree and am waiting a bit for information to permeate before making any decisions to change gear/gems. I will get to this but I will wait until a little more information gets out. Hope that answers some of the is X now better than X questions from 1.2.
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
What about power charges now, with new assasin's mark? I guess that power charge on crit gem is useless.
"
Freaku wrote:
What about power charges now, with new assasin's mark? I guess that power charge on crit gem is useless.

You don't use power charge on crit with this build. You use Voll's it have that built in already essentially as a "7th link".
And it's not really practical to curse enemies yourself with this build, because you kill stuff so quickly, you are like a buldozer. That's why you only have "cast when damage taken - crit weakness" on.
If you don't use Voll's and have power charge on crit linked somewhere, than you might as well try the curse out, but it's not really convenient IMO.
kiwi nation
First off thanks for sharing this nice build.
I've been running this build in both the 1MSC race and now the Rampage league.
I have yet to actually use a bino's which I'll hopefully acquire this league.

So for one, I'd like to point out some things on how i've had a good time levelling.
For normal it is easy to get a decent two hander and just crush everything in normal with ease. You get Hatred, added fire and faster attacks as a ranger real fast and should use that as a 3L for best results.
When starting cruel, both times, i've been able to buy myself a voll's and 4L it and acquire Blood magic, wed and multistrike. From there on I started using a 1H + shield, I wasn't able to get a perandus or mightflay right away in rampage so I just used some self found daggers and some shield until I bought a perandus, skiping the mightflay. Damage is still OK in cruel but not as spectacular. In cruel you also are able to start using hatred and vitality. I pretty much kept that going until a3m when I bought an abyssus and a pair of maligaros.
This is were this build becomes suicidal, unless you have a good supply of great jewellery you will end up with close to no resists and around 2-2.5k health. Now i've got an ok dagger of ~200 pdps and end up melting through everything.
Now what i've done to actually not die all the time is to switch auras around and now run Purity of Elements and Purity of Fire together with the new spell Herald of Ash, which leaves me at 16k DPS instead of 23k with hatred (and HoA). But instead makes me able to attack voidbearers before they melt me in less than a second.
This solution is what I will run until I am able to get a bino's or get good enough jewellery/boots to drop one purity aura.

Now to the passive tree changes in 1.2, progression feels great!
You are able to get more AS and Crit chance much sooner now. I've first got all the points in the ranger section, moved to thick skin and point blank, moved towards the shadow section and specced into all of the points except the other half of the dagger wheel (not adders touch), and am now moving towards the scion life wheel.

I'm sorry for this wall of text but I felt like writing my thoughts down on this build. Patiently waiting to get a bino's and a voll's with more than 4L :)
Your thoughts on the Herald Spells and the Aura progression I mentioned would be interesting, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info