[1.2.0] "Forcefield" - Flameblast - EB/MoM/Block - Atziri & Endgame Viable!

So when a hit stunns you immortal call is casted before the dmg of that hit applies and therefor you take no dmg? or do you mean that you take no dmg because you usualy block that hit?
ING: "MeneaterMildrid" or "WICKEDSICKmoves"
"
Sobeck wrote:
So when a hit stunns you immortal call is casted before the dmg of that hit applies and therefor you take no dmg? or do you mean that you take no dmg because you usualy block that hit?

It's because of the block. Most of the time IC goes off without me taking any damage which means that there's a high chance that it's up when my block does fail.

You're not the first who has been confused by that statement so I should probably rewrite it to be more clear.
"
Redoxe wrote:

It's because of the block. Most of the time IC goes off without me taking any damage which means that there's a high chance that it's up when my block does fail.

ah k makes sense now thx for the clarification
ING: "MeneaterMildrid" or "WICKEDSICKmoves"
Good afternoon. Play recently and know bad English. Please answer the question:
What level should be stones in bundles-
Cast When Stunned - Molten Shell / Ice Nova - Life Leech
Cast When Stunned - Enduring Cry - Immortal Call - Increased Duration
"
slon320 wrote:
Good afternoon. Play recently and know bad English. Please answer the question:
What level should be stones in bundles-
Cast When Stunned - Molten Shell / Ice Nova - Life Leech
Cast When Stunned - Enduring Cry - Immortal Call - Increased Duration

Cast When Stunned does not work like Cast When Damage taken, there is no level restriction! Just level the gems as much as possible.
Currently playing this build. It's so annoying when I wear Anvil, feel like carrying a whole gigantic anchor on my back. Therefore I drop it and use a 4% block lazhwar instead, took all block node and stop at 74 attack/ 75 spell block. I figured out that I dont even need to wear Rainbowstride, instead I will take a good rare boots with life and 30% movespd. And with 68% cast speed from echo, 13% from lazhwar and 10% from doryani's catalyst, I'm at god speed atm.

And I also use Coldsnap, which is superb in action. Whole screen frozen and all I need is standing still and cast, then warp and curse, and coldsnap, and cast....
Last edited by camapngu133 on Jul 11, 2014, 8:03:15 AM
"
camapngu133 wrote:
Currently playing this build. It's so annoying when I wear Anvil, feel like carrying a whole gigantic anchor on my back. Therefore I drop it and use a 4% block lazhwar instead, took all block node and stop at 74 attack/ 75 spell block. I figured out that I dont even need to wear Rainbowstride, instead I will take a good rare boots with life and 30% movespd. And with 68% cast speed from echo, 13% from lazhwar and 10% from doryani's catalyst, I'm at god speed atm.

And I also use Coldsnap, which is superb in action. Whole screen frozen and all I need is standing still and cast, then warp and curse, and coldsnap, and cast....

I feel the same way about running around in town but in maps I gain enough charges to keep my Quicksilver of Adrenaline up close to 100% of the time. Life/Mana on block does make a difference and the nodes you save from the 10% block is more than enough to get back the cast speed lost.

I've seen how effective Cold Snap can be with Flameblast but I never felt like I ever had to use it, and later on I ran out of gem slots for it anyway.

We all have our own ways to play the game and it seems like you've come up with an effective way to play with Flameblast. Keep theorycrafting and you might end writing a guide of your own :)
Hi mate, I am testing a detonate dead build using the defensive mechanism from your build.. it is awesome!
As said before, the spell block will NOT protect you from reflect with Detonate Dead as the fire explosion is not considered a spell. Probably needs Saffel's Frame or Rise of Phoenix.
"
shadowfaxpku wrote:
Hi mate, I am testing a detonate dead build using the defensive mechanism from your build.. it is awesome!

"
dandan88 wrote:
As said before, the spell block will NOT protect you from reflect with Detonate Dead as the fire explosion is not considered a spell. Probably needs Saffel's Frame or Rise of Phoenix.

You can take any spell and make it work with my defensive setup but there's some truth to what Dandan is saying. Detonate Dead will be safer against reflect if you go with a different build but since those builds have less survivability against everything else it's still great choice.

I wonder if we'll be seeing any people using these unique items later in the 1 month and if they'll be using Flameblast or something else. I guess it's something that won't be revealed until later on when having all the uniques is more realistic.
Last edited by Redoxe on Jul 14, 2014, 10:38:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info