Action Screenshot Competition Winners

Looking at # 1 doesn't let me feel nything.
Looking at #2 and #4 I get that PoE tintling of excitement.
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
"
Xavderion wrote:
Nice screenshots, #4 is my favourite but I can see why you picked #1. Also loving the butthurt :P

Poor guy who got first place subjected to all the hating. People are just jealous they didnt win or something. :)

The 4th one is beyond superior in my opinion. A lot more dynamic than the winner.
"Action" or "Atmosphere" competition?

In term of action, #4 should have won.
"
OlaSarcasm wrote:
The 4th one is beyond superior in my opinion. A lot more dynamic than the winner.

The thing with #1 is: It is perfect in any way, regarding photography: It is nicely lit, it is centered, it is sharp. #4, while depicting more "action" is not that well centered. But the distinction between the two is just taste. And taste is subjective.

Btw: Action-shots don't need to have flashy action, they need to depict a fight. And #1 does that, so it is perfectly in line with the rules. Btw.: Being lvl 4 or something and fighting this guy for the first time is a lot more intense (even with a Brightbeak) than fighting Brutus/Kole with a Soultaker.
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
OlaSarcasm wrote:

The thing with #1 is: It is perfect in any way, regarding photography: It is nicely lit, it is centered, it is sharp. #4, while depicting more "action" is not that well centered. But the distinction between the two is just taste. And taste is subjective.

Btw: Action-shots don't need to have flashy action, they need to depict a fight. And #1 does that, so it is perfectly in line with the rules. Btw.: Being lvl 4 or something and fighting this guy for the first time is a lot more intense (even with a Brightbeak) than fighting Brutus/Kole with a Soultaker.

I cant believe there is whining about who should be #1 now. And GGG has judged and their opinion does not have to reflect ours to have any merit on who deserves to be #1.
Thank you so much GGG for selecting my pic. I'm truly honored, guys (and gals)! What an awesome way to show how much we love our characters. It was a really fun competition. And a well-deserved tip of the hat to all the contestants, your quality work was inspiring to look at. GGG: Best in town.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
"
Kid_Galahad wrote:
Thank you so much GGG for selecting my pic. I'm truly honored, guys (and gals)! What an awesome way to show how much we love our characters. It was a really fun competition. And a well-deserved tip of the hat to all the contestants, your quality work was inspiring to look at. GGG: Best in town.

Congrats on winning. Any idea what to buy with 800 points?
I hope that the outcome of all this is more ui options for us players.
I turned off what I could and ran around zoomed in for a while but every semidecent shot had a race message or a highlighted monster or screenshot saved or a gem leveling in it.

GGG please let us hide the ui completely and give us camera controls! All the winners could have been even better if the game had options like that...

When I kill a man he stays dead.
The #1, nothing happens. The description is more exciting then the screen-shot itself.

The devourers in this top 5 should be #1 imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info