Action Screenshot Competition Winners

"
heyyous wrote:
I hate to be rude but #4 is the only one that doesn't look over saturated or just plain bad...

Maybe it's my tv I am in 1080p and everything else looks good though so I don't think it is.

This game looks like ps2 when you screen shot it.

I hate to be rude... but I'm going to be anyway because it's the internet and fuck you people I'm anonymous.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Too bad all of the things in the images are unsafe to do in the actual game because of desync. Vaal, Rhoas, Brutus and Kole all desync massively.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
"
Too bad all of the things in the images are unsafe to do in the actual game because of desync. Vaal, Rhoas, Brutus and Kole all desync massively.

Dont turn this into a desync whinefest please. We got enough of that around here already. Besides, its not as bad as some people think it is.
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
heyyous wrote:
I hate to be rude but #4 is the only one that doesn't look over saturated or just plain bad...

Maybe it's my tv I am in 1080p and everything else looks good though so I don't think it is.

This game looks like ps2 when you screen shot it.

I hate to be rude... but I'm going to be anyway because it's the internet and fuck you people I'm anonymous.

Yep, online disinhibition effect at its best.
1st one was boring if I had to choose it would have been the 4th one
"
artsy23 wrote:
I could have done better screenshots than these.. pls do another event like this... anyway congratulation.

Ok, now, this is really stupid!

I "could" have done? Why didn't you then? It was open to everyone and the shots will be used to promote the game. So, by not taking part, you essentially robed GGG because now they have inferior pics than they could have had.

Shame on you for not sharing your awesomeness!
Congratz to the winners, I like #4 the best. It will be the pic I use for a movie trailer.
"
peachii wrote:
Sometimes my faith in human beings takes a serious beating. I can't believe you people are seriously, actually telling GGG you can't believe you didn't win, mad you didn't win, don't like the winners and being so rude. You'd never say these things out loud, in person when some contest winners were answered.

I didn't enter for reasons of my own but I can't believe all the cry babies in this thread, I'd never disrespect GGG or anyone in that fashion.

Manners. Find some.

I apologize for my bad behaviour, spending so much time on the internet and more precisely on social medias like this forum as truly affected negatively how I communicate with people. Indeed in real life I would have remained silent but because the internet desensitizes, I use it to release inner emotions and therefore can become quite an asshole.

To think I used to be an exemplary child, only to turn into this becoming an adult, is truly shameful.
"
ignarsoll wrote:
4th screenshot is so good that I feel like I should post 2nd time to show my appreciation.
im with you on this and will repost yours for even more appreciation.

also to note: Ive made my desktop background this screen-shot as well.

gratz to all
Wow...I am very impressed, those look fantastic. I never knew the game looked so good.
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info