Update on Expansion Development Timeline

"
Xeju wrote:
Amazing post - I'm not trying to dis it, but there's a ton of spoiler-avoiding double-speak in the OP. It's amazing... we're really left with not knowing much of anything - except when current leagues end, and that there may be a mini-league in between.

You missed the part where the mini-expansion will focus on newer players / early parts of the game.
All sounds good, personally I can't wait for Act 4.. I'm hoping we get some unique environments in there, like snow and ice areas, or volcano's, anything except bloody forests and ruins lol, but that all depends on where in Wraeclast Act 4 is taking place, hrm..
I AM ERROR
You're doing perfect work with the game, congratulations! Don't rush things, take your time and make sure they are as good as the game has been until now.
Sounds like we're in for a few treats this August. I can't wait to see how you've taken our feedback into consideration. It's also wonderful to hear you're helping out newer exiles. I hope that translates into some good player base growth and retention.

Can't wait to hear more. :)
hmm, very interesting!! cant wait to see what u guys have come up with!!
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
"
Pibadi wrote:
Make a lake and give us fish!
I'm already fishy!

Yea, make an instance where fishing is allowed. This 1 month league should be a troll league. Something that at end, it will end in VOID league, so fishing can get you exalts for example.. you can catch golden fishes, and trade them for chaoses, exalts, or catch diamond fishes, trading them for eternals, mirrors, etc.

Make it a troll league for ULTIMATE fun, but at the end it gets duped to void league to prevent tons of currency leaking into HC or Standard.

Make it a troll league for ULTIMATE fun

:) :)
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
hi GGG do u have a plan for the permanent leagues standard and hardcore, am not sure if any one still plays them. i don't see where they fit in this whole picture because the model u are currently following is basically players jumping from league to league every 4 month and every one is used to this model that they are starting to forget that those two permanent leagues exist. I think a new twist should be added to those leagues like adding new features that are only accessible in those leagues.
HELL YEAH!! Great news guys! You are the best!!
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Maybe this new expansion will have the thing they said that will help us achieving 6 links?
** I am brazilian, so please don't blame my bad english :P **
"
Chris wrote:
...I think it's probably best to clarify that Act Four isn't included in the August expansion. It's coming along really well, but even with a large team working on it, it's not going to be ready for release in 2014...

Surprise, surprise!
Spoiler
not

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info