Rumors about future Mjölner nerf -- Your opinion?

"
Krayken wrote:
I don't think mjolner needs a nerf.

I'm agree with you.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
Pibadi wrote:
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
it can kill monsters and is popular

it must be nerfed

I'm sure you are joking.

"
What rumours

A Lot of. In game global chat, in guilds, in secret sources...

there was nothing in chats about dis than trolling shit ... still wait some weeks and you will see it...

what are your secret sources? why dont you write just 2 emails and ask one dudes who knows about future balancing?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Jun 9, 2014, 4:33:34 PM
I just realised that every high end shavrone's user,likes crappy techno pop music
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
Poutsos wrote:
I just realised that every high end shavrone's user,likes crappy techno pop music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH3hTF7OCT8

And what do high end flicker strike builders like ?

Edit: nvm guitar.
Good vaal orbs : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/840813
Bad ones : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/812199
Why? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/854397(I got an answer)
Last edited by VaultzInex on Jun 9, 2014, 4:39:28 PM
I play standard where there are tons of OP legacies already. So no, nerfing this one item makes no difference to me whatesoever. It will stay in "the game" regardless.

In terms of the short term leagues that the devs actually balance I would say that it might be a little too powerful, or maybe its just right on the edge. Hard to tell.

All I know is that I took my mara who was nearly 100% defense, he couldn't kill stuff very fast at all. I put a Mjolner on him and made some other tweaks like adding in a volls devotion, now not only is he super tough but also can kill anything pretty fast. So I would have to give credit to the hammer for being able to turn an average build to a high level build easily.

p.s. No I don't use shavs or crown of eyes and I can still do 78 maps so I don't really agree with the person who said that you can't.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Jun 9, 2014, 5:20:17 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
The Mjolner buzz is 10% about raw power and 90% about how fucking cool it looks. (And it does look fucking cool.) Most of the jelly is over the latter, disguised as the former. Doesn't need nerfing at all.

agree completely. If theyre adjusting it then fine, personally I dont think it needs it. A self cast arc build could have cleared that shrine quicker and safer, a cast on crit build or even just a discharger could have cleared it in the same fashion. A flicker strike build could have cleared it like that, faster even, ll spec throw... yeah, the games not short on builds that can replicate that video or exceed it.

Thats no dis to mjolner or the op, its a cool build, cool item, very powerful. If they play with the numbers Im sure itll be like the other legacies, still fine. First Atziri kill? ambush. First uber? Ambush. HvR killed her with a new aegis, new soul taker, new bor, new saffels, they had the edge taken off them but those items are still fine, still work just like the old ones. Hes now killing uber with the new shavs, just like the ambush people, the nerfs are never as big a deal as people make out.
Maybe a lot of players do love it because it looks cool to them.

Thats not at all true from my perspective. The constant explosions makes my system lag, I don't like them at all. I would give up all of the effects to get rid of the lag.
Standard Forever
i made a build out of this concept because of the effects, im not gonna lie. however i did have to build it with an evasive twist.

but those effects and especially the discharge sound is just too cool to pass up, baby
It's way fun for sure. I can still die but I don't mind -I Faceroll almost everything no w. It may not be overpowered but it's sure close if not.
If Mjölner needs a nerf then whats with CoE and Atziris Acuity, compared to those items Mjölner is a complete joke. Especialy Atziris Acuity, what is GGG thinking? That item is beyond overpowered, i own it and i say it. Just costs like 20 exalt more than mjölner, whatever.

Mjölner is fine, even has trouble doing Uber Atziri (if it can do it at all). There are more powerful items. and if GGG nerfs the item, they show how terrible their view at the game is.

I wish GGG would even bring more items like Mjölner that can compete with the godly low life shavs/coe builds.

Lets be honest once you play low life/st with acuity you never go back.
IGN: FoxyWhite
Last edited by theeviltroll on Jun 13, 2014, 4:47:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info