Rumors about future Mjölner nerf -- Your opinion?

My video: http://youtu.be/naMJFrjZS8E

I heared alot of rumors about future nerf of this BEST item (after shavronne's) in the game. Yeah, i know crit ST have MUCH more DPS and MUCH more survivability, but i still love this item! Don't need to nerf it!
---

Original author of build Tom94 | http://bit.ly/poerainbownuke
Music by DJ Malysh | http://bit.ly/poerainbowmusic
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Last edited by Pibadi on Jun 9, 2014, 3:43:55 AM
it can kill monsters and is popular

it must be nerfed
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
What rumours
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:

it must be nerfed

I'm sure you are joking.

"
What rumours

A Lot of. In game global chat, in guilds, in secret sources...
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
Pibadi wrote:

Wow how exciting.

Just like how I heard that space marines from sector alpha gamma 129023 will visit us with a trade agreement in 2016.

I also heard it in the in game global chat, in guilds and in secret sources.
"
"
Pibadi wrote:

Wow how exciting.

Just like how I heard that space marines from sector alpha gamma 129023 will visit us with a trade agreement in 2016.

I'm talking about real power, you are talking about fantasy.
"

I can confirm this. One day i dreamed about it next day i read it here in forum. It can´t be a lie and my eyes are real.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
in secret sources..

"Secret sources" lol.

Rumors are rumors.

Last edited by kasub on Jun 9, 2014, 4:14:04 AM
"
Spysong192 wrote:
"

I can confirm this. One day i dreamed about it next day i read it here in forum. It can´t be a lie and my eyes are real.

Can you please stop offtop?

"
kasub wrote:
"
in secret sources..

"Secret sources" lol.

Rumors are rumors.

Sure, rumors is only rumors, but it can be real in future patches. I just asking what's your opinion about it.
"
Pibadi wrote:
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:

it must be nerfed

I'm sure you are joking.

"
What rumours

Go home, you are drunk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info