Rumors about future Mjölner nerf -- Your opinion?

"
Pibadi wrote:
"
Therealshotzz wrote:
it clears faster than ele ST if you know how to, you should definatly use RF with RoTP (i cant watch your video, its blocked in germany)

my friend clears whole blue packs in 77-78 maps 1 shot and yeah, whatever.

i think it will get nerfed, would be sad honestly cause it is a quite complex build (the RF one atleast) and you need enough know-how to know how to use it.

What do you think should be nerf? Cast proc to 5-10%? I'm sure 50% it's little... unfair :)
But this uniq started to work insane perfectly with

Even without RF you can clear ANY of maps. I easily kill the Atziri, but not Uber atziri. Problem with Uber atziri - it's a second bosses...

I would reduce the cast chance to 20-25%, this would reduce the damage by maybe 25-30% (which wouldnt affect the discharge dps that much, since you can stack more power charges this way, but arc would not be casted that frequently)

The thing is, its already strong without being lowlife, if i could decide, i would probably even leave it as it is, just make it drop a bit less.

People need items to grind for, if nothing is "strong" then theres no reason to farm. (my opinion)
Last edited by Therealshotzz on Jun 9, 2014, 6:34:03 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
tinko92 wrote:
Yes, because RT is OP, laugh.
Not saying it is. Just trying to encourage players to actually use evasion in PvP, with minimal PvE impact (and it really is minimal, the base Accuracy you get from leveling plus 120ish Dex is enough to get 95% against map-level monsters assuming a double.) I should also point out that, out of those suggestions, it's the least important.

Then fall like garbage whenever get to the enfeble map mod. Death toll for melee trololol
Some cool suggestions there, really like the arcane reflexed one.

That sig tho ''poe fucks me better'' LOL
I saw a lot of uber $$$ build with Mjornir, although the players kill anything very fast but I just can't see they are OP.
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
OP? what exactly is OP when you need to get crown of eyes, shavs and other ridiculously expensive gear to be able to clear 77-78 maps and do atziri as well as other builds which cost a lot less?

Honestly this unique is not OP, just slap any old weapon with that gear and setup and youre gonna do insane DPS, its shavs+CoE like others said, thats the OP thing, not a 160 PDPS weapon that can cast arc or discharge and requires 300 int and 400 str lol
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jun 9, 2014, 7:05:59 AM
This better?
Spoiler
1. Iron Reflexes would be removed and replaced with
Sever the Tie
You are not Debuffed by Curses
You are not Buffed by Auras

2a. Pain Attunement would be relocated to replace Mortal Conviction, which would be removed from the game. Pain Attunement would be changed to increase all types of damage by 30% while on Low Life. (Removing Pain Attunement completely is not wise due to Crown of Thorns.)

2b. Pain Attunement's old spot would be replaced with
Arcane Reflexes
Converts all Accuracy Rating to Evasion Rating
Cannot use Attack skills

3. The Acrobatics "cluster" and Mind over Matter would swap locations.

4. Ghost Reaver would change to "Mana Leech applies to Energy Shield instead of Mana." (Note that physical attackers can still get a considerably amount of Mana Leech from gear.)

5. Zealot's Oath would change to "Life Regeneration applies to Energy Shield as well as Life; Removes Energy Shield Cooldown Recovery."

6. Free passive respecs for everyone at time of implementation.
It's the exact same as posted earlier, but I left out the RT stuff because IDRGAF.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Opinion? Like all nerfs

Stupid.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
VictorDoom wrote:
OP? what exactly is OP when you need to get crown of eyes, shavs and other ridiculously expensive gear to be able to clear 77-78 maps and do atziri as well as other builds which cost a lot less?

Honestly this unique is not OP, just slap any old weapon with that gear and setup and youre gonna do insane DPS, its shavs+CoE like others said, thats the OP thing, not a 160 PDPS weapon that can cast arc or discharge and requires 300 int and 400 str lol

PA applies to the procced gems from mjolnir without needing coe

shavs is OP how? it does exactly what it says, enable the build lowlife with es on top without need of dying to chaos all the time. Therefore the problem you have is PA ... not sure how you cannot see that, how would you tune shavs? The chaos dmg bypasses es part is not a tunable thing, its either on or off.

and yeah you need to minmax any setup for very high level mapping, what your point again?

mjolnir is indeed op, the proc rate is too high, and since the aps becomes cps you can reach much more cps than with a self cast setup. The proc rate shouldve never been this high, swear ggg and their alpha testers simply cannot take a look at an item and go 'that is OP / UP / just right' They lack simple intuition
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Jun 9, 2014, 7:54:49 AM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:

PA applies to the procced gems from mjolnir without needing coe

shavs is OP how? it does exactly what it says, enable the build lowlife with es on top without need of dying to chaos all the time. Therefore the problem you have is PA ... not sure how you cannot see that, how would you tune shavs? The chaos dmg bypasses es part is not a tunable thing, its either on or off.

and yeah you need to minmax any setup for very high level mapping, what your point again?

mjolnir is indeed op, the proc rate is too high, and since the aps becomes cps you can reach much more cps than with a self cast setup. The proc rate shouldve never been this high, swear ggg and their alpha testers simply cannot take a look at an item and go 'that is OP / UP / just right' They lack simple intuition

How is shavs OP?Are you kidding me? Dude you get roughly 100% MORE spell damage with PA+RF, this is only possible with shavs, paired with CoE you can do insane damage with a god damn redbeak and cleave

PA is not a problem, RF is not a problem, shavronnes is, its a ridiculously overpowered item that lets you stack insane amounts of % more spell damage.

Mjolner has fuck all for dps, the only thing you get dps from is the actual proc rate, without it it would be a gavel with 100% IPD (vendor food), the only thing that makes it OP is the RF + shavs setup, oh wait i just realized that literally any skill or item is insane with that setup when you pair with CoE.

Alpha testers, from what ive heard at least, are not listened to anymore so dont blame them.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jun 9, 2014, 8:15:05 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
This better? 1. Iron Reflexes would be removed and replaced with
Sever the Tie
You are not Debuffed by Curses
You are not Buffed by Auras

Better.

Still, the IR instantly popped out, as I haven't even put much attention to the rest of your suggestion when I saw that RT abomination.

No more flask combo's and potential aura combo's for those who can live with the insane DPS loss.
It will indirectly affect the US.

Do tell how would armour users be viable in the endgame, max armour amount would be how much? 30k with a lot of base armour (which would be harder to get) and 150%+ increased armour from the tree (again, harder to get).

5k base armour, 200% increased armour from the tree would have it on 15k armour, add Determination and you'll be sitting under 30k.
Lets take a 6k base armour, 300% increased armour (incredible investment, not sure what kind of build would that be) would yield 24k armour, add Determination and you'll be sitting under 40k armour.

40k armour is nothing for such an investment.

Evasion currently has an edge for ranged characters, armour for melee. Your proposition would make armour fall short in both fields, by a lot.

On top of everything, we have the Immortal Call. Armour would never be used again. Stack evasion + acro + dodge and use IC and that's it.

And may I ask who the fuck would spend passive points to lose the incredible aura support? Does that kind of an idiot even exist?
PvP-only keystone in a PvE game? Really?

No.
Last edited by tinko92 on Jun 9, 2014, 8:12:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info