[1.3.] DPS-Melee 100k+ XxHighSocietyxX -ATZIRI(video) NEXT UPDATE at ACT4

So where tree? :/

Could anybody tell me which Bandit Rewards i should take?im not sure wheter i take AS or Passiv point at cruel and what should i take at merciless?
"
NEONASTY wrote:
well done man. still waiting for new tree since update keep it up.

Hello GUYs i#M sry was afk a while.

I did at current Tree the new Version of the tree, next days i will try a few things, so have a look around i post it when its done, but alpha* skilltree is up at Page 1 or klick spoiler

cu next daysss
Atziri Farm-Service http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/941670

MY SHOP -> view-thread/923903

MY BUILD: DPS Melee (duellist/marauder) -> /view-thread/938691
"
Decept1on wrote:

I did at current Tree the new Version of the tree, next days i will try a few things, so have a look around i post it when its done, but alpha* skilltree is up at Page 1 or klick spoiler

cu next daysss

Hi!

First of all, tyvm for your nice build! After my tree was reseted for 2.0 i decided to follow your guide and i'm very pleased with the survaivability it has! I was playing the blender guide, which had more DPS, but i got tired of dying easily...

I got one suggestion to make, though:
You can take the +30 to inteligence on the right corner (Wisdom of the glade), instead of "Hard Knocks". You save 1 point by doing that.
"
"
Decept1on wrote:

cu next daysss

Hi!

First of all, tyvm for your nice build! After my tree was reseted for 2.0 i decided to follow your guide and i'm very pleased with the survaivability it has! I was playing the blender guide, which had more DPS, but i got tired of dying easily...

I got one suggestion to make, though:
You can take the +30 to inteligence on the right corner (Wisdom of the glade), instead of "Hard Knocks". You save 1 point by doing that.

yeah but i took both int+30 :P because i need it for my gear.
I just posted first form of my new tree, ill try out some other nodes and post it later pros and cons

atm this version of tree i made has only the less spellblock, but still awesome Survivability, did yesterday 1 regular atziri fight and did not die... was totally easy

so cu next days im tryin out other nodes cu then!

Hello where, I have a question about your ES instant regeneration from Kole video. When you get hit, half of ES subtracted and it regens within second or two. How's that?)
I already had a tank with 78% block, but I was dying from mages and dps was average-like.. so i'm interested in your build.
Im level 70 and lvl 17 gems, i am only at 5.5k dps with a 250dps sword. I dont get how I can even get 10k with this.

"
MockinMan wrote:
Hello where, I have a question about your ES instant regeneration from Kole video. When you get hit, half of ES subtracted and it regens within second or two. How's that?)
I already had a tank with 78% block, but I was dying from mages and dps was average-like.. so i'm interested in your build.

read my thread about the build :) there are the answers

"
MrGuardian wrote:
Im level 70 and lvl 17 gems, i am only at 5.5k dps with a 250dps sword. I dont get how I can even get 10k with this.

it depends on the passives you chose at lvl70 and the gear you have! and is the sword real 250dps or just max :?

Please add the Soul Taker Build Tree. /w Double Strike
Thanks
I'm looking for a bit of advice on what I might be doing wrong with this build.
My Gear
Spoiler

My build at this point. level 76
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBmSu9gUd-FFJlTYTZWNtT35uDrK-E72EhXhMbyPv89UZjFxpVecAl3xv6pBkB3L6KeA1uab6n0k3AD9XtapO2QU4qKaVbr90NkAr8xVb67g6jitfLt9M94kjuG61MYASxlWYLYXlowQRfP_MGoLR8uPGsKS4aPlRJ8i-oGGoe0iFXDZHOu-33MnKprKpZ88AaZp5xTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncT60hcvZOdV1oCkQXR2K_dNfuKAVk99UWDM24tPfNk=

I'm sitting at 13.4K dps(with hatred/Grace/Ash) but I don't see any increase in the near future from the tree. Is there something in the tree that I should have gotten earlier or is because of my unquality/unmaxed gems and weapon that my dps is a bit low.
Also How do you deal with chaos damage?
ign: Ricmorn_Reaver

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info