[1.3.] DPS-Melee 100k+ XxHighSocietyxX -ATZIRI(video) NEXT UPDATE at ACT4

That's possible in groups (pics)
Picture-offense-defense

1.3 beta Sword-Skilltree not final version!

1.3 Axe (Soul Taker) Skilltree

UpDAte 2014, November
"

First some gear updates to raise you DPS a lot:
- you can switch to Abyssus

that will raise your dps, dont forget to take a flask with remove freezed
- 2nd Item you can you to raise your DPS a lot is -> Ming's Heart

many guys asked how i handle chaos dmg, this is the answer, 1st you have more dps and enough chaos res + atziri Flask , chaosclouds arent dangerous anymore

I will post Pictures soon, with new stats but i esay get around 90k DPS (not bad for a non crit)

old-Pros
"
Pro's

- DPS min. 45-50kat Soul Taker(~250dps)(non legacy)(depending on gear, used gems and auras)with my gear 65k DPS
- Armour min. ~10k without Aura 50% dmg reduce (depending on gear and auras
up to 30k armour possible)

- Block / Spellblock up to 75%/67% possible current 73/64
- Ressistance (81% each cold/fire/light is no prob, with flask & auras you'll get
immunity)

- Farming (depending on much higher DPS as other builds are providing, you can take MF gear +
IIQ+IIR gem on your mainattack, you still have more dps then other builds on
full DPS-equipment)
- Killspeed / Bosses (you can farm every Mapboss including DOM/Piety (merc+ Palace)
and Atziri / Uber Atziri is on Testmode)

"
Update 1.2.x

passives got a huge update so we got a few changes

- less spell dmg block atm 54%
- MOARR DMG

espacially the Herald of Ash brings a good DPS-Boost to reave. Videos and exactly numbers will follow
That means: running on maps -> Hatered + Herald of Ash - Grace or Haste

(Haste brings on lvl20/20 around 5k dps , Herald brings more than haste especially with the overkill effeckt!)

HISTORY
How-to
After a break in POE about some mounths i went back to the game. That was after the CI nerf so my dual crit shadow was fucked.
So i started to watch around for new build what gives me in keypoints high survivability to run any kind of map mods. But not only map mods also i will be able to kill every single map boss, to finish this " i skip the boss" in groups or on single farm.
I saw some builds with high Lifenodes most.. or ES, the builds were depending on special gear like bor and aegis.
So i started to think about how i can change this to make it to that what i expect of a melee.

"
- high survivability
- good DPS to kill everything on the way
- enough reserve to change gems / auras / may passives to make it perfect for the stuff i
want to do

Keypoint in Meleebuilds are mostly life life and more life. But life doesnt kill , life gives no DPS...
So at the end i would stay infront of Atziri or Dom palace and fight them half an hour ...

That's definetly not what i do expect.

So i started to change a few things.

First of all i took a Bor+Aegis (+ soultaker) build running 2auras.
what i had was a standart melee nothin enormus nothin special, ok good survivability but not more.
Dps around 14k up to 20k with hatered. thats it... and thats on endgame... bah no thanks.
"

So first form i made was depending on Bor+ Aegis + Soul Taker.
I created the passives that im able to raise DPS and still have very high survivability.
Focus of this build is more on more survivability but with the possebility to change fast auras to get more defense or more DPS.
You are able to run 3-5 auras with this build, depending on the gear you use. I used Bor+aegis+ rainbowstrides and Soul Taker

* Passive Tree (3-5 Auras / bor/RS/Aegis/1h sword 250dps) gives around 40kdps minimum
tree
coming soon

This was the first version i made.
Its designed for Bor + Aegis + 1h sword or axe (for axe change the sword nodes to axe nodes) to have most survivability.
Auras you run is Hatered Disciplin and rest free Puritys Haste or Determination!

[/quote]
With Soul Taker you can max out your mana with Auras, due the mana insuffecience.
You should take 2% manaleech and some increased manareg + 2% lifeleechon your gear.
For high Spell Block use Lapis Amulet (if possible corrupted + 4%block).

"
Played this a couple of maps and wanted more, more more more...
So i changed some things which gives me that what i want.

As you can see i dont run for Lifenodes in the passives tree because theres one keypoint what you should know/remember:

-

+ the Highblockchance (Spellblockaswell)gives you so much highsurvivability that
lifestack from 5k and more is just not needed, i runed all kind of maps,
all kind of mods with htis setup and its working very well!!! What other builds spend
in lifenodes do we spend in DPS.
- 2nd Resaon: higher killspeed gives better survivability as well
- with changing Auras you are fit for Piety/Dom or even Atziri, just collect what you need
(Deter+Grace+Hartered enormous dmg-taken reduce) (hatered + purities + using flasks ...
ask Piety on Shrine(77map) when yo stay afk next to her xD )

HOW-TO
playstyle-general
If you have enough res, enough armour and the needed gear, you are able to jump into any kind of mobs, maps, and bosses. But you should know or remember you dont play a "i survive everything tank" its a little tank yes but maintarget is Killspeed(DPS).
So think about when you go farming.
Example. farming Atziri you need to push res nodes (fire/lightning) if you have flasks onboard and both pureties running you can easy survive small stormcall and flameblast attacks. But on Trio (2ndboss) you need cold res and Phys block/reduce. So ever switch auras or flask to get smooth survivability.

playstyle-farming
farming maps, bosses, you have basicly 2 choices.
1st you take mf gear + linked IIQR gems to your mainattack. Thats very nice to kill mobs with MF and bosses aswell.
2nd you take mf gear and IIQR gems linked to seperated Frenzy+CullingStrike. With this way you have more killspeed but less IIQR at mobs, frenzy attack you use then on bosses or raremonsters

playstyle-groups
in groups my experience is iam a fucking real tank, boosted by many auras around i run for example nearly 30k armour, overall res 81%+ and amazing DPS up to 93k (93.870dps). When i run groups i take normal dps gear + the frenzy attack for the bosses. Auras i take hatered as ever and grace if i split from group short. Thats amzing to farm XP map by map in groups with realy high survivability + huge DPS-pool.

What's important gear?
must-have-gear
For this Build you must have an Aegis Aurora Shield.
A Lapis Amulet gives you the Spelldmg block together with Rainbowstrides boots.
Rest of the gear you can chose by yourself, whatever you like to do and what you expect of the build (more dmg/more defense).

MY CURRENT GEAR

XxHighsocietyxX

"
As you can see the gear provides around 65k DPS. The No.1 1h-sword was a hugh DPS push.
But a cheap 250-300dps sword will have around 50k DPS (Hatered running).
I know my gear is still not the best, especially belt, rings and gloves can be much more better to give more dps or more survivability.

My current PASSIVE-TREE

AXE-Soul Taker Tree

*If you use Soul Taker or an Axe i would take this tree, to be able to run more auras.
Due the Manainsufficience of Soul Taker you can run Hatered+Grace+Disciplin+Purety or for more DPS Hatered+Haste+Anger+Disciplin or Grace.

here some pictures
Pictures

Offensive Stats (running Haste+Hatered) can be up to 85k+ in groups

Defense - running Grace + Purity Fire
(can be grace+deter+ 1 purity(light/fire) or only puritys

Skills & Gems for Axe
"
Axe-BringerOfRain

If you are using an Axe like Soul Taker, then you use following gems:

4L -> DoubleStrike - Meleedamage on full life - Multistrike - xxxx

xxxx = Add Fire Dmg or Concentrate Effeckt or Add Lightning dmg or add Chaos dmg
Axe-6LChest

If you are using an Axe + 6L chest:

6L ->
Doublestrike - Multistrike - Melee physical dmg - Faster Attacks - melee dmg on full life -xx

xx= Add Fire Dmg or Concentrate Effeckt or Add Lightning dmg or add Chaos dmg

5L -> Doublestrike - Multistrike - Melee physical dmg - Faster Attacks - meleedmg on FLife

Skills & Gems for Sword + Bringer of Rain
"
Sword-BringerOfRain-Doublestrike

4L -> DoubleStrike - Meleedamage on full life - Multistrike - xxxx

xxxx = Add Fire Dmg or Concentrate Effeckt or Add Lightning dmg or add Chaos dmg
Sword-BringerofRain-Reave

4L -> Reave - Multistrike - Concentrated Effect - Meleedmg on full life

Skills & Gems for Sword + 6L Chest
"
Sword-Doublestrike

6L ->
Doublestrike - Multistrike - Melee physical dmg - Faster Attacks - melee dmg on full life -xx

xx= Add Fire Dmg or Concentrate Effeckt or Add Lightning dmg or add Chaos dmg
Sword-Reave

6L ->
Reave - Multistrike - Melee physical dmg - Faster Attacks - melee dmg on full life -Concentrated Effeckt (concentrated is the best choice, can be switched with area effect for more AOE dmg)

Questions & Discussion
Axe-or-Sword
Its simple, Axe can not use Reave gem for Aoe dmg you need to use meleesplash!!! But with Axe you can use Soul Taker for the Mana insufficieny.

With Sword you can use Reave - changing Concentrated effect to area effect for AOE or DMG depending on gamesituation. But you dont have the mana boost like a Soul Taker provides.
Reave-or-DoubleStrike

1st fact DoubleStrike provides more Damage!!! But Reave gives more AoE. Chose what you like.
I prefere Reave while farming enough DPS and Aoe for mobs without using Areaeffect-gem, at Doublestrike you need to keep Meleesplash for AoE, thats bad if you want use Itemquantety + Itemrarety gems on Mainattack!

Example:
Reave-Multistrike-MeleePhysdmg-FasterAttacks-Itemquantety-Itemrarety
(reave gives AoE + 3 DMG-boost gems)

DoubleStrike-Multistrike-FasterAttacks-MeleePhysdmg-Itemquant-Itemrarety
(you ever attack singletargets but more dmg as reave)
DoubleStrike-Multistrike-FasterAttcks or MeleePhysdmg-MeleeSplash-Itemquant-Itemrarety
(to get AoE we are missing FasterAttacks or MeleePhysdmg... bad choice for mobs)

Videos & More coming soon !

VIDEOS!!! after uploading i saw bad quality, ill make better ones in HD sry for low quality atm!
COLE-merc-lunaris-temple

Piety-Shrine77map

Courtyard-DOUBLE-BOSS

Atziri Kill(regular)
Vaal-Double-Boss

Dominus at Palace!

Vouches
"
grumania wrote:
Hi mate!
Firest of all ty for ur build!
Its really awesome!
"
Bearbarion wrote:
First of all, this build looks extremely kick ass!:D
"
Sungazer12 wrote:
Love your build. I like the fact that its a hybrid life/es
"
obscenely wrote:
Grats on the nice build.
"
Hi ,first of all , i would like to thank you for that build.

"
Doing Atziri farm-service follow the link http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/941670

"
MY Live Twitchchannel -> http://www.twitch.tv/xxhighsocietyxx

Atziri Farm-Service http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/941670

MY SHOP -> view-thread/923903

MY BUILD: DPS Melee (duellist/marauder) -> /view-thread/938691
Last edited by Decept1on on Apr 21, 2015, 11:22:58 AM
I'm waiting to see. Trying to come up with a build like this for the past two weeks. Ended up in 100+ regrets fail :(
Yes, i thought same.

Idea for this was chill tank build but with dps for killspeed.

Making videos etc. takes time.

but what i can say is,

farming Atziri is very simple with that build (same for DOM/Piety).

Another Keypoint is you easy can change Auras to make it perfect for your own gamestyle.
More comes soon...

I will be interested in seeing this, of course my builds the poler opposite in terms of elemental damage (fire meatballs).
at least start with curent gear
"
TTaKiK wrote:
at least start with curent gear

gear comes next, but its a bit difficult, but i will explain it, how different gear is possible

1st pictures inside as well

I supose you have a similar build to mine so you can use triple aura.
Atm im trying with the aura nodes until Sovereignty (Templar area), so i can use Hatred+Grace+Purity or Hatred+Double Purity+Tempest Shield. (lvl86)
"
sai25 wrote:
I supose you have a similar build to mine so you can use triple aura.
Atm im trying with the aura nodes until Sovereignty (Templar area), so i can use Hatred+Grace+Purity or Hatred+Double Purity+Tempest Shield. (lvl86)

thats 1 of the Keypoints, in my build its possible to change from 3-4auras to 2-3 auras with a few passives

so everyone can decide himself whats better for his gamestyle and what he wants to do with the build :) update coming soon!

I'm looking forward to the update, very intrigued about this build.
IGNs: Lochtaanin, Zhatar, Cyreah.
Why i changed from Bor to chest using?
Why Sword and not Axe like Soul Taker?

all the stuff i'll explain soon! just look around for update

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info