[1.3.] DPS-Melee 100k+ XxHighSocietyxX -ATZIRI(video) NEXT UPDATE at ACT4

Hm .. topic is [1.2.0] and Skilltree is still broke?
With the patch and respec i am looking for a a new build for my Dying Dualist.
I had my eye on this build for quite a while and now that I found an Aegis shield (non legacy of course) it looks interesting for me to try.

Currently using BoR (Legacy) with Sword and an Axe (not ST).
Is this build still good with non legacy Aegis ?

My biggest problem with my current build is survivability, it's just low even though I got 4.5K Life and 6K arm.
DPS is nice though, with Hatred I am scratching 60K now at lvl 88 (been stuck in it for too long).
Since the patch, looks like the tree is broken so no point to show it.
I can't list my gear too, the site is messed up :|

Would really appreciate your advice, your build looks cool.
Last edited by TheFox7 on Aug 21, 2014, 6:43:06 PM
"
obscenely wrote:
patch 1.2 build update

Well I have been a firm follower of this build as well as another build, but unfortunately with the changes that have been made, special to spell block, the tree has somewhat been modified. This is my interpretation of how the new tree should look like. Overall its very similar with minor increase to dps and ES and the lose of spell block, ELEMENTAL ADAPTATION and life leech node.

Tree

build

Gear
Spoiler

My chest is different in poebuilder compared to my actual chest since the uniq version hasnt been update into their system.

With the previous build I was able to farm atziri with easy and facetank the trio w/o a Lifeleech gem. But I had taken the 2% life leech node as well as elemental adaption. I am not sure if the tree will remain as is until launch date. I honestly hope not bc we got slap hard regarding our defensive properties. Plz feel free to comment

So is this the tree your playing with now??
"
Decept1on wrote:
"
obscenely wrote:
patch 1.2 build update

Later in Evening i will watch over the tree and post the new passive tree.

Hang on, coming bACK

Think you will get the builds up and running again soon?
"
obscenely wrote:
patch 1.2 build update

Well I have been a firm follower of this build as well as another build, but unfortunately with the changes that have been made, special to spell block, the tree has somewhat been modified. This is my interpretation of how the new tree should look like. Overall its very similar with minor increase to dps and ES and the lose of spell block, ELEMENTAL ADAPTATION and life leech node.

Tree

I respeced my build based on your tree:
My tree now:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwEsQthFFIXLxpVG60b-h0UJd8nLyftKaU4lj3iQ2NHfkjuTGBOKlPfVdZW-lcNWNtY9VnzW69ca1z5Xz9hIWRaZOdlTWaeapNsFm5pb4RxTXKpeA15aHnAfNmApIRIhNmE74cZi0-PRpAKkHSRzpVmmSuaz5uDm6GdxKC0o4qkGayqrK-2QbcXtzG307vtvJ-9gb6KvqfAD8AawQTDbcOGzNvSTdXt18vcHd0N4vfjn-RR55Hnru4O7w7zBvcy99f60vuB-6r8S_zF

It is slightly modified due to the following:
- Res nodes are not needed since my gear provides more than enough res, currently at 76/80/76.
- Instead, I took the mele phy dmg nodes above them to gain more DPS.
- Skipped Flask life node, is that important ?
- Didn't took the axe and swords dmg, I might take them for more DPS.
- Didn't take the upper shield block nodes, I am already with 75% block, so not really needed.

My gear now:
Spoiler

Getting 27.6K dps with hatred, 21K without.
2.8K life, 8.2K arm, 527 ES and 481 mana.
With Discipline (lvl 10 atm) ES is at 915.

I am still tweaking the gear since I have spare res and I want to gain more energy shield, mostly room for improvement is with rings and amulet.
In terms of auras I am trying to run with Hatred and Discipline, but it doesn't leave much Mana, 125/481.

I am @ lvl 88 and left with 2 points, thinking of either taking 2 mana nodes at the beginning to help with the 2 auras or take the Axe and sword nodes for more DPS.

Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for the build !
Broken tree, please fix! I want to use this buld thanks. :)

Hi, how are you doing AOE damage without melee splash gem?

Also, you aren't using blood magic or soul taker how do you have enough mana to double strike with two auras turned on?

"
TheFox7 wrote:
"
obscenely wrote:
patch 1.2 build update

Tree

I respeced my build based on your tree:
My tree now:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwEsQthFFIXLxpVG60b-h0UJd8nLyftKaU4lj3iQ2NHfkjuTGBOKlPfVdZW-lcNWNtY9VnzW69ca1z5Xz9hIWRaZOdlTWaeapNsFm5pb4RxTXKpeA15aHnAfNmApIRIhNmE74cZi0-PRpAKkHSRzpVmmSuaz5uDm6GdxKC0o4qkGayqrK-2QbcXtzG307vtvJ-9gb6KvqfAD8AawQTDbcOGzNvSTdXt18vcHd0N4vfjn-RR55Hnru4O7w7zBvcy99f60vuB-6r8S_zF

It is slightly modified due to the following:
- Res nodes are not needed since my gear provides more than enough res, currently at 76/80/76.
- Instead, I took the mele phy dmg nodes above them to gain more DPS.
- Skipped Flask life node, is that important ?
- Didn't took the axe and swords dmg, I might take them for more DPS.
- Didn't take the upper shield block nodes, I am already with 75% block, so not really needed.

My gear now:
Spoiler

Getting 27.6K dps with hatred, 21K without.
2.8K life, 8.2K arm, 527 ES and 481 mana.
With Discipline (lvl 10 atm) ES is at 915.

I am still tweaking the gear since I have spare res and I want to gain more energy shield, mostly room for improvement is with rings and amulet.
In terms of auras I am trying to run with Hatred and Discipline, but it doesn't leave much Mana, 125/481.

I am @ lvl 88 and left with 2 points, thinking of either taking 2 mana nodes at the beginning to help with the 2 auras or take the Axe and sword nodes for more DPS.

Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for the build !
Last edited by limmmm on Aug 22, 2014, 10:31:24 AM
I guys!
ive done this build few months ago, i work it my way and heres my version of it!
Probably very similar to XxhighSocietyxX one!

I Use abysuss instead of Alpa's Owl for a good amount of DPS and the 25 to all attributes help me with the inteligence that can be a probleme in this build.

GEAR
Spoiler

TREE
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwEsQY5C2EUUhcvF-EZLho-GlUbrRv6HRQg8CXfJ-0pLimlNYA94j38QXRDY0TnR35I7kxgTipOMlFgU99USVW1VdZW-lcNWGNY21j1WfNbr1xrXz9hIWTnZU1mnmo7apNuaXFNcql2K3gNeWh5wHy4fNl-4oCkhEiE2YTvi0-Mz49GkAqVZpkrms-bg5uhncSezaC0o4qkGamVrKqsr7ZBtzG3072Bvoq-p8APwBrBBMNtw4bG2Mzb0iHSTdXt18vZYdwd3Q3kUeeR7g7u2fGs8i_zBvZI90331_rS-6r8xQ==

IMAGE ( With 3 auras : hatred,Discipline & purity of fire )
Spoiler

I cant work this build on POEBUILDER cause my chest and my shield dosnt appear on it.
When i will be able to work on it i let u guys know!
Last edited by grumania on Sep 2, 2014, 5:13:55 PM
"
limmmm wrote:
Hi, how are you doing AOE damage without melee splash gem?

Also, you aren't using blood magic or soul taker how do you have enough mana to double strike with two auras turned on?

Well, I am switching between Reave and Double strike as needed.
Double strike = better for direct Dmg, Reave = lower dmg but AoE.
I also have Molten Strike which I used in the past, it is lower dmg but nice mix of AoE and direct DPS if I need it.

I use Mana Leech on my gear + Mana Regen + 2 Mana flasks, but as I said, it barely suffice.

My boots are kind of nerfed, they were 550+ Arm and Eva.
I thought it would be better to use these boots:

Almost the same combined eva + ES and the intelligence is welcomed since I am intending to run Discipline to the max which will require 153 Int.
The only negative about it is the lack of res, which I can mitigate easily since i only need come cold res.
I have set my eye around a nice Moonstone ring, should bump up my ES nicely.
well done man. still waiting for new tree since update keep it up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info