[1.3.] DPS-Melee 100k+ XxHighSocietyxX -ATZIRI(video) NEXT UPDATE at ACT4

Did u came back with soul taker?
Cause in ur last gear update there was one!
Im currently sparing ex to get #1 sword too!
I Was wandering if it was a better idea to get a legacy soul taker or gale bane sword
Let me know mate ty!
Hey, Decept1on. Congrats, your build is most stable I've ever seen here.

I'm lvl 88 Duelist and use: Soul Taker (278 pDPS), 6L 2K ARM/EVA chest with Double Strike -> Multistrike -> Meleee DMG on full life -> Melee Phys DMG -> Faster Attacks -> Conc. Effect. All gems (except Conc Effect - lvl18/q10) are lvl 20/ quality 20.

The helmet is Alpha's Howl, shield: legacy Aegis (4%), boots - 24% rainbowstride, ammy: stone of Lazhwar, two rings as follows:

and gloves:

And so...with this eqipment i have (three aura started):
- 20K DMG in town and 30K with 2 aura: Hatred + Haste
- 23.3K armour with Determination
- 73% block
- 63% block spells
- 2.3K life and 800ES

I use sometning like your sword build version (not axe version). Tried 4-5 aura with axe variant, but the DMG has been about 30% less.

I think to change my Soul Taker with legacy in a future, now i'm happy with the non-legacy.

Good luck and thanks again for your nice build.

Hello man,

I wanna play a melee character with a shield like yours. The thing I need is just a levelling passive tree. Can you please make one like 25lvl, 50lvl, 75lvl ?

Thank you very much.
patch 1.2 build update

Well I have been a firm follower of this build as well as another build, but unfortunately with the changes that have been made, special to spell block, the tree has somewhat been modified. This is my interpretation of how the new tree should look like. Overall its very similar with minor increase to dps and ES and the lose of spell block, ELEMENTAL ADAPTATION and life leech node.

Tree

build

Gear
Spoiler

My chest is different in poebuilder compared to my actual chest since the uniq version hasnt been update into their system.

With the previous build I was able to farm atziri with easy and facetank the trio w/o a Lifeleech gem. But I had taken the 2% life leech node as well as elemental adaption. I am not sure if the tree will remain as is until launch date. I honestly hope not bc we got slap hard regarding our defensive properties. Plz feel free to comment
"
grumania wrote:
Did u came back with soul taker?
Cause in ur last gear update there was one!
Im currently sparing ex to get #1 sword too!
I Was wandering if it was a better idea to get a legacy soul taker or gale bane sword
Let me know mate ty!

hello , ST still works, but i stay at sword to use Reave i think its best choice for that build!
Atziri Farm-Service http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/941670

MY SHOP -> view-thread/923903

MY BUILD: DPS Melee (duellist/marauder) -> /view-thread/938691
"
obscenely wrote:
patch 1.2 build update

Later in Evening i will watch over the tree and post the new passive tree.

Hang on, coming bACK
Atziri Farm-Service http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/941670

MY SHOP -> view-thread/923903

MY BUILD: DPS Melee (duellist/marauder) -> /view-thread/938691
wow i cant get more than 56 chance to block spell... dunno why...
"
Decept1on wrote:
"
obscenely wrote:
patch 1.2 build update

Later in Evening i will watch over the tree and post the new passive tree.

Hang on, coming bACK

Any update? Thanks!
"
grumania wrote:
wow i cant get more than 56 chance to block spell... dunno why...

12% spell block node got moved twds the witch area
The new tree would be great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info