[1.3.] DPS-Melee 100k+ XxHighSocietyxX -ATZIRI(video) NEXT UPDATE at ACT4

Hello, if you could please help me troubleshoot my toons dps i'd really appreciate it. I am following your current build http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBmSu9gUd-FFJlTYTZWNtT35uDrK-E72EhXhMbyPv89UZjFxpVecAGOe7Z3B0l3xv6pBkB3L6KeA1Yr0Zpbmm-p9JNwA_V7WqTtkFOKimlW6_dDZAK_MVW-u4Oo4rXy7fTPeJI7hutTGAEsZVmC2F5aMEEXz_2SIzPPfxYY8bY8wagtHy48awpLho-VEnyL6gYah7SIVcNkc677fcycqmsqlnzwBpmnnFNms9DY7cxWPWdxPrSFy9k51XWgKSpbmxGcmwyCUF0div3TX7igFZPfVFgzNuLT-Of

Only missing strong arm / blademaster keynodes for dps right now. I have 11,692 reave tooltip dps and I feel really weak. I can't run 3 auras yet so I'm doing hatred + discipline.

Here is my current gear
Spoiler

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
@Grenthe Why did you not grab resolute technique? You can check if it raises your dps; it raised mine by a bit but I guess I was lowish on accuracy. O and did you try adding herald of ash to your auras I get about 1.5k dps from it? And I don't think you can ever have 3 60% auras at one time with this build.
ign: Ricmorn_Reaver
"
@Grenthe Why did you not grab resolute technique? You can check if it raises your dps; it raised mine by a bit but I guess I was lowish on accuracy. O and did you try adding herald of ash to your auras I get about 1.5k dps from it? And I don't think you can ever have 3 60% auras at one time with this build.

I did actually- forgot to mention that sorry, it did boost the dps quite a bit but that was the 11,692 dps I mentioned. If I let go of discipline aura and run hatred + herald of ash I'm up to 13,077 reave. Am I just expecting too much out of this level of gems / with those 5 dps nodes missing?
"
Grenthe wrote:

I did actually- forgot to mention that sorry, it did boost the dps quite a bit but that was the 11,692 dps I mentioned. If I let go of discipline aura and run hatred + herald of ash I'm up to 13,077 reave. Am I just expecting too much out of this level of gems / with those 5 dps nodes missing?

Yeah, I'm sitting at around the same dps but I was able to get a bit more with rings that had x-y phy and atk spd. I got about 1k more dps with a ring that had 7% atk spd and 3-9 phy. It's not much but I hope that helps a bit.
ign: Ricmorn_Reaver
"
Yeah, I'm sitting at around the same dps but I was able to get a bit more with rings that had x-y phy and atk spd. I got about 1k more dps with a ring that had 7% atk spd and 3-9 phy. It's not much but I hope that helps a bit.

Alright, yeah that helps a lot. Thank you for the insight, I'll keep on truckin' :)
I'm following your build with my duelist, and now i'm starting to build scion (reave), a little different, but same like your build
here's my current build

Passive skill tree build

that bring me less life, but more damage and block change
hope that'll be useful
Last edited by apocalypse1860 on Sep 16, 2014, 6:08:49 AM
"
Grenthe wrote:
Hello, if you could please help me troubleshoot my toons dps i'd really appreciate it. ,

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

"
mrshroom wrote:
I'm looking for a bit of advice on what I might be doing wrong with this build.
Also How do you deal with chaos damage?

Hello you both,

1st to your dps. Resoluttechnique must be taken! gives more dps, because you ever hit.

2nd

about your dps. you feel weak at 13k dps, i checked your gear and your gems and i can tell you

- your gems are far away from max no lvl20 no quali 20 that will double your dmg at the end nearly

- you both have currently only 5L chests , 6L with last damage gem will push currently dps for 30%

- your gear, gloves for example i saw 10% attacksspeed , get some with 16% , same for jewlery, try to grab over the time some which gives you a bit dmg nodes, belt as well try to grab 1 with max ohys dmg push and may 2nd affix ele-dmg nodes

- your current characterlevel. one of you is nearly lvl80 the other same.. go farming maps in groups raise your chars to lvl 90 , that gives 10passives which you can spend in huge dmg nodes

At the end i must say, look you both use only 5L, low gear, low weap0n.
But you still got 13kdps (btw use atziri flask for dmg push) thats is not bad for 5L lowgems. remember tanky builds provide at endgame 20k.... and with max lvl gems you beat this with a 5L :D

keep going follow my orders and grab over the time a bit better equip if you can
Atziri Farm-Service http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/941670

MY SHOP -> view-thread/923903

MY BUILD: DPS Melee (duellist/marauder) -> /view-thread/938691
"
Hello you both, .........

Thanks a lot for the reply! I was just expecting too much out of what I had then, good to know. :) Appreciate the feedback, take care and have fun reavin'
What were your choices for the bandits?

Do not see them anywhere in the first post and if you mention them in the 16 pages then they might have changed due to the passive tree rework in 1.2

Thanks, I am having a blast with it so far.
Only lvl 43 running Herald of Ash + Haste with over 500 dps on Reave and 521 for doublestrike single target. And feeling much tankier then I have on any other class, I very rarely feel like I'm about to die.

edit;
Enjoying this build enough that I may decide to use it for my first Atziri kill ever :)

edit 2;
How would Belly of the Beast fair with this spec? Yay or Nay?
Last edited by Souzen300 on Sep 21, 2014, 4:08:43 AM
Were looking for a proper 1-handed+shield build cause i got bored of rangers and caster. I actually planned on doing a build with the Daresso's Items (Dunno why, just had the need to do so). However I like your build and maybe I'll change my mind. My first Duelist so far (currently lvl 37) just leveling with Mace + Groundslam around 1,3k DPS using Hatred + Herald of Ash.

Didn't see the Bandit rewards either, I can imagine it's something like triple Oak, since we can use the phys dmg and the endurance Charge, not sure about the HP tho, maybe the skill point is an option as well.

IGN: RampageXEzekiel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info