Remove alt f4 plz.

"

Coming from a guy who made a post asking 'how to change the difficulty of the game'. Bro, you don't know shit about PoE or HC.
Softcore is that way <----.

What's the matter kid, you butt hurt that you might lose your easy button?

It's good to see that you know which way is Softcore mode, I'll look you up if I ever get down there.
i dont use it, dont care if anyone else does.

i fail to see how it taints the HC ladder at all since every other game works this way lol.
~SotW HC Guild~

Get me my desired Turbo League and I promise you there will be a delay the next patch after the league has been established. ;)

The doesn't even need to be a discussion because a majority gonna request it then.
"
scorpitron wrote:

i fail to see how it taints the HC ladder at all since every other game works this way lol.
D3 doesn't, it keeps you "Logged in" regardless of your connection for 10 seconds so you're prone to death for 10 seconds even if you alt-f4. It's one of very few things it gets right. Another thing it got right was adding a Cast Time to Town Portals.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Feb 3, 2013, 1:05:52 PM
"
"
scorpitron wrote:

D3 doesn't, it keeps you "Logged in" regardless of your connection for 10 seconds so you're prone to death for 10 seconds even if you alt-f4. It's one of very few things it gets right. Another thing it got right was adding a Cast Time to Town Portals.

The simple problem is that it is impossible to differ between a client-crash and a game-close. Not to mention that you could just dc yourself out, which needs to be instant for obvious reasons (and seems to work very well, I never died due to a DC in PoE, I did however die from it in D3).
"
"
scorpitron wrote:

This game is actually balanced around the fact you can TP out of fights, take that away and you have to nerf quite a few things pretty hard. Vaal is something I can think of off the top of my head. You get hit so hard and so often you can easily use all of your pots and have to TP, nerf the TP and you have to nerf the fight to the point you can do it without running out of pots, and if you've ever done vaal you should know how faceroll that would be. So D3 did things wrong with the CD on portals.
I just saved my life by using alt+f4 out of game with 5 HP. i almost got one shooted in cruel by a rare enemy in fetid pool at lvl 37 with 2,3k Def, 800 HP and Max resist.

some enemy are just OP and i am glad i was able to alt+f4.
i removed my alt plus f4

now my keyboards looks broken HALP
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
I dont think most of the people here realize the amount of danger in the game at the higher level, ( I don't mean 60-70 even I mea 75+.) I like the way Alt+f4 can save you two weeks of straight 8 hours a day, GGG also seems to think the same way. Now I don;t see a reason that Alt+F4 should be used in default but then again I dont play scrub league so if there is a reason do inform me. I'd rather see a reason other than: "Itz ot fair! I cant altf4 fast enuf! Remov pl0x."
The amount of jealousy is strong with these ones.
ign: Eshi or EshEleCleave

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info