The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

"
oRieLLi wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"
oRieLLi wrote:
All those avatar are awesome!
How can I make a request for a new one? :D

It came with a previous supporter pack, the Conqueror's one.

:sadface:

you can still get one for $500
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Got mine :)
"
A35hm4 wrote:
Got mine :)

Very cool. :)
Finally can join this crew.
That is different. What's the story behind it?
"
Barivius wrote:

THat background is amazing.

Any unique coming?
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Moonyu wrote:
That is different. What's the story behind it?

It's a PoE style rendition of Baba Yaga's Hut. Baby Yaga is a famous witch in Russian folklore. My first character was a witch, and its an homage to the greatest witch ever.

"
Skyforth wrote:
"
Barivius wrote:

THat background is amazing.

Any unique coming?

Thanks!

I started with a tornado wand for Arc. They wanted me to do the lightning staff. I had a couple of crazy ideas, but in the end the main mod would have been adding chaining.

I took a 180 and worked out a unique Large Strongbox. I guess some technology is still needed for mine, but the design is done.
"
terrex wrote:
"
Kasidoo wrote:
Hi :) My avatar is wierd :O

LOL

I would like to hear how you explained this pic.. Unless it is a reference to something? :)

My idea was that as scion is busy fighting Dom, and suddenly a trash mob drops a wisdom scroll! This of course has to be looted, and as the scion bends over to pick it up, she shows a bit too much to dom (due to lack of pants). And Dom get the anime nosebleed horny thingie :D
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36100000/Anime-image-anime-36140710-640-448.jpg
Last edited by Kasidoo on Nov 4, 2014, 6:18:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info