The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

"
"
Skyforth wrote:
However, i'm not sure if i pushed them too hard or not lol. Hopefully i didn't, afterall it did take 2 months.

Yours only took 2 months? I'm going on 5 months myself heard my avatar is still on the waiting list.

I got my first avatar in 2-3 weeks (since initial email) . In that time, I probably sent 30 emails to support regarding ideas and any updates. After that came through, it took another 3 weeks for 2nd iteration and 3 more weeks for the final one.

The reason why I hope I didn't push them so hard is that every second day or so I would email them about any progress. Thanks to notacreepycrawler for letting me know to not get shoved down waiting list.

My avatar was gifted to me, so I have no idea about waiting list. Thanks hege
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Gotcha ;) I'll have to inquire about my avatar I dont want to end up at the bottom of the list either.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Hi :) My avatar is wierd :O
"
Kasidoo wrote:
Hi :) My avatar is wierd :O

LOL

I would like to hear how you explained this pic.. Unless it is a reference to something? :)
Mines sort of obvious. The moon of course and the goat is how I am known by most here being one of the elder members.

The inspiration came from googling Moon Goat. The artist made it better.
Well I emailed them my idea before FM, kinda glad I haven't heard back because I wasn't 100% on it :/

^^I like yours alot, gj!
"
drob3y wrote:
Well I emailed them my idea before FM, kinda glad I haven't heard back because I wasn't 100% on it :/

^^I like yours alot, gj!

What's your idea?!
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
All those avatar are awesome!
How can I make a request for a new one? :D
"
oRieLLi wrote:

It came with a previous supporter pack, the Conqueror's one.
Last edited by terrex on Oct 22, 2014, 8:56:49 AM
"
terrex wrote:
"
oRieLLi wrote:

It came with a previous supporter pack, the Conqueror's one.

:sadface:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info