The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

"
peachii wrote:
Nice updates, as always thanks for keeping up with it Charan.

I got out my pencils and paper but haven't quite gotten mine to where I want it, probably wouldn't show up as well with it scanned since I don't do art on the computer as well as on paper. I'll just keep waiting patiently until my turn pops up.

peachii's back! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I'm meant to get a 2nd one done at some point, but starting to work on my unique item, which has nothing to do with the art :p
I'll leave it for now then. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Tada~

"Skyforth"

My avatar is based on my favourite character "Kaiserin" and my username Skyforth. With the wings and elegant posture, I decided I would portray the scion as angelic and celestial as depicted by the brighter colours and a beam of light falling on her. To represent the gritty nature of Wraeclast, the scion is contrasted to the dark and dull, yet powerful background where the power of the Scion is accentuated by her departure from Exile and Ascension towards glory.

Thanks Charan
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Oct 4, 2014, 1:26:51 AM
"
Skyforth wrote:
Tada~

Very nice!
"
terrex wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
Tada~

Very nice!

Yours is truly unique too, with the weapons coming out!
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Why is everyone else's RMT avatar 500 times better than mine.

So mad.
Dumb question, not sure where to search....but what MTX do you purchase in order to get the custom avatar?

Also, which one for the player created unique?

Thanks.
Prylos // RoA Marauder 89+

My godly belt collection - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/334226
Mapping Discussion - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/361880/page/1
"
Okanitu wrote:
Dumb question, not sure where to search....but what MTX do you purchase in order to get the custom avatar?

Thanks.

Forum Avatar was most recently a part of the Conqueror supporter pack. I think you might still be able to buy just the avatar through Support for $500 USD.

The custom Unique designs were further back in the previous supporter packs, I believe you can still buy it through support for $1000 USD directly. (there is a backlog though)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Okanitu wrote:

Thanks.

Forum Avatar was most recently a part of the Conqueror supporter pack. I think you might still be able to buy just the avatar through Support for $500 USD.

The custom Unique designs were further back in the previous supporter packs, I believe you can still buy it through support for $1000 USD directly. (there is a backlog though)

Still awaiting yours!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info