The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

"
Selkea wrote:
Just received my unique avatar about a week ago.

My theme was Auras.

Final

Iterations

Very nice! =*[.]*=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
peachii wrote:
Soon. Got the last version I tentatively approved - finally. I'll post all the versions like the one above after mine is uploaded.

At least, cross your fingers the last small change i requested doesn't FUBAR the entire thing.

Derailing briefly... Good to seeya back, Peachii! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I really like this thread.

Commentaries

Fiveby5: A Simple Job
Shadow totally deserves it. That bastard.

Kraide
Really cool. This is probably the one I like the most. Very original.

xNotch
No, actually this is the one I like the most. Very classy.

carcasjak
It reminds me of Final Fantasy.

SirLoin
Surely that's a reference to Diablo (the first).

Morsexier: Berserker Rage
Cyclone.

Facelicker
Venom?

Buhh
Meh. -1.

Valley: The Incandescent Heart
That's my favorite armor.

charlot1993
Really?

Kristen
I laughed.

NotACuckroach: The Kawaii Bird-Lover
Really cool. If we are talking about the concepts, this one is the winner.

LivingLegend
It reminds me of Doctor Xavier.

PS: Too many kiwis.
Last edited by Samkiud on Jan 27, 2015, 10:20:51 AM
Awesome avatars guys, wish I could have afforded one of the supporter packs that came with the custom art, sadly I couldn't swing it at the time. Would be nice to see GGG maybe offer custom tags for supporters that reach a certain dollar amount contribution. Between the big supporter packs, little 5/10/20 $ packs, comics etc I'm approaching $2,000 total, which is a lot of damn money to me to support a game. It's worth it though, I truly believe in the company and I'm happy to give back a little.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Jan 26, 2015, 6:20:43 PM
Man, so many awesome new avatars!

Keep up the good work, Charan. Hope you get your vision fixed soon.
Code warrior
Charan, hope you are all better.

-------------> uploaded today. :) Will put in the versions that were sent during the creative process in a few days when this migraine passes.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

im new here. how to select one from advanced avatars ?
120$ ARCTIC SUPPORTER
Black cat, Arctic portal, Arctic skull hatred, Arctic footprints, 2x Arctic Weapon, 20 skins, +3 tab
"
Armorpiercer wrote:
im new here. how to select one from advanced avatars ?

It's actually a paid microtransaction, of sorts, a unique user avatar offered with some past Supporter Packs. Pretty sure you can still request one by emailing Support (but it isn't exactly cheap, or I'd have one). Hope that helps! =^[.]^=
Simply posting/bumping to say that this is such an awesome thread with SO many great avatars. Credit to the owners and the artists on some amazing work in such a teeny space. :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info