[OUTDATED] Zivko's WoE + BoR build - Seems like the build is dead

"
Ceratoidei wrote:
Hey if it will be more expensive in new league Im thinking about it...
Do you can run the apex faster now? Because 40min per run is quite hard :D

Build will definitely be more expensive in new leagues, you usually need around 2ex for WoE
at the start of the league, around 5-6ex for BoR and 2-3 for rainbowstrides.
It takes less then 15mins per run for me and it takes ~20min on my lvl 84 under-geared marauder on standard.

"
H4NS wrote:
Well, I decided to do this build after all before the league ended, made it to 88.69 in Invasion and was overall happy with the build and my slightly modified tree.

Gear
Spoiler

LVL88 Build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecDhwSzBS0R1RQgFE0WbxcdGE0YkRjbGYUaOBpsG60dFB3KIWAj9iSbJKonLyjbKaUyiTSTNug26UCgQ5xE50p9TipQR1XGVvpXDVeXV-JZ81n-Wkhbr18_YEFgS2NwZp5ngGegah5wcnKpdO108XhJeu982YCKg3yHdo9GkFWRzpstnrmezaIApKynMKeEqAeoGKlorKq2QbvtvJ--p8AawYvPZdDQ0iHTft0N3-_jauOf7DjuDu8O707veu_j7_DwH_Iv8933MvdN97760vzF

Relevant stats:
5600HP
4% LL (Tree+Ring)
18.5K DS DPS (without Atziri's Promise)
8 second long IC
82/78/82 Resists
62/61 Block

Silly death: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIPzLbhwiZo
Spoiler

Sorry to see you die, but lvl 88 in invasion is still a pretty good achievement :)
Last edited by ogrec on Jul 4, 2014, 9:30:35 AM
Trying out the build. I love the playstyle, however I have a few questions:
I can only get 2 secs at the most for my Immortal Call, and most times it lasts for less than 1 sec, how do you make it last longer than that?
Does it have to be lv20-21? Mine is currently 17 with no quality, you don't show what gem you are using.
I have same build with more block, but i think Acpect of the Panther doesnt work WoE is count as two handed weapon!Or you get for AS?
IGN:FinishMan, BrownHallo, Maman, SpeedyJoJo, StereoCld, WildRobe, Ladyto, SpeedyJoJo.
"
Viperface wrote:
I can only get 2 secs at the most for my Immortal Call, and most times it lasts for less than 1 sec, how do you make it last longer than that?
Does it have to be lv20-21? Mine is currently 17 with no quality, you don't show what gem you are using.

Remeber to use endur charges. If you're just popping IC like candy then no wonder you get max 2 sec
'Should be an easy map....' -Famous last words
I am not popping IC like candy, I always have at least 3 endurance charges up, with the build 4 is the max that shows on the charges tab . I always use Enduring Cry, is there a way to get more charges without using the passive tree? My Enduring cry is currently at lv 14, so this should be plenty.

I have still been playing this during the off leagues time, am currently trying to level past 82. I do every now and then see 4 secs of time, but have never seen more than that.
Last edited by Viperface on Jul 11, 2014, 11:33:11 AM
"
Viperface wrote:

5 endurance charges and quality immortal call linked to quality increased duration. You need to selfcast Enduring Cry so replace CwDT with Blood Magic if you plan on trying Apex

"
StereoSeven wrote:
I have same build with more block, but i think Acpect of the Panther doesnt work WoE is count as two handed weapon!Or you get for AS?
I doesnt work with WoE, i only take if for movement speed. I'm currently in process of testing a mana switch at lvl 92-93 which would allow running empowered Purities and drop Hatred for Purity of Elements or Purity of Ice, while still having same damage at the cost of life. Aspect of the Panther is the first node i'm dropping in that skill tree.
If it works out ok, i'll update the build with the mana based version.
thanks for this guide, going to level one of these this weekend! looks pretty tanky :)))
"
ogrec wrote:
"
Viperface wrote:

5 endurance charges and quality immortal call linked to quality increased duration. You need to selfcast Enduring Cry so replace CwDT with Blood Magic if you plan on trying Apex

"
StereoSeven wrote:
I doesnt work with WoE, i only take if for movement speed. I'm currently in process of testing a mana switch at lvl 92-93 which would allow running empowered Purities and drop Hatred for Purity of Elements or Purity of Ice, while still having same damage at the cost of life. Aspect of the Panther is the first node i'm dropping in that skill tree.
If it works out ok, i'll update the build with the mana based version.

thanx for the reply. I'll try to pick up some GCP's to up the quality on my current gems or replace them entirely, what ever looks the cheaper route.
Last edited by Viperface on Jul 12, 2014, 8:15:38 AM
I leveled entire day in 1 month league, i'm currently lvl 61 and just killed Piety on merc.
Hopefully i'll be lvl 70+ tomorrow and start mapping. Without reduced mana gem at lvl 20 i'll need some aura nodes to run Hatred, PoF and PoL, but i still think i can kill Atziri at day 3 of the league, around lvl 83.
This is the current tree at lvl 61

This is the current gear with gems:

Hey, I was just wondering why you grab the Blood Magic keystone and use the blood magic gem for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info