[OUTDATED] Zivko's WoE + BoR build - Seems like the build is dead

"
Hey, I was just wondering why you grab the Blood Magic keystone and use the blood magic gem for this build?
I was using blood magic while leveling (untill lvl ~70 when i bough BoR)

This is the current skill tree at lvl79, i switched and started running auras (just Hatred and PoF atm):

Here is the current gear:
Last edited by ogrec on Jul 14, 2014, 7:40:25 PM
Are you still going to go for Atziri tomorrow?
Here's my take on the BoR+WoE dual striker build:

Tree:

Current stats at level 85,
4329 HP
4500 Armor 30% reduction (2333 18% reduction w/o Grace)
238.1 Hp regen
77/76/76 res or (81/79/80 swapping Grace for PoL/PoF/PoI for bosses/Atziri)
74/74 block/spell block
-47Chaos res (can get to 0chaos res on my 2ndary set)
Dual strike DPS (with BM gem/Hatred) = 19k, with 3frenzy charges = 20.5k
Dual strike DPS(with added fire/hatred) = 25k, with 3 frenzy charges = 27k

Gear:
Spoiler

I use the higher DPS version for tough bosses (Residence, Palace, etc) by taking off Grace, swapping to my secondary gloves (for an extra 500raw dps increase), and just running Hatred + one Purity to make up for lost resistances, so the 2% mana leech on my ring can sustain BoR Dual strike with around 1 blank hit out of 30 and relying on the 2% life leech from tree for sustain. Once I upgrade my gloves to have Life leech I'd respec out of it for more HP nodes.

In addition, I chose the two skillpoints over the Oak rewards since with 20/20 I.C and Duration, with 4 charges you can hit around 8s of IC which is more than enough to do Tri-bosses for Aztiri fight, and the Berserking passive beats the 18% increase phys damage bonus.

By level 90 I'd have a bit over 5k HP (taking all the 6% armor/life nodes near bloodless, and marauder starting area) and would be more than Aztiri capable.

I feel that Ogrec's version uses some very inefficient nodes and pathing(such as the 2H executioner cluster), and this version offers more offensive capabilities at the cost of negligible defensive sacrifice. Nevertheless, props to him for laying a groundwork for me to work off.
Last edited by scintered on Jul 15, 2014, 4:41:30 AM
"
drob3y wrote:
Are you still going to go for Atziri tomorrow?

I'm a bit behind cause of irl stuff i needed to do so didnt play as much as i wanted, if i lvl to 83 and manage to get a good ring, i'll try her today
gl, and sorry about that :/
killed atziri at lvl 82
Last edited by ogrec on Jul 15, 2014, 9:59:10 AM
GZ man I love WoE/BoR
Atziri can only be killed by legacy gear, snapshotting, and a 6-linked shavs. This has been a public service announcement.
Spoiler
lol, sorry.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
lol, and congrats!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info