[OUTDATED] Zivko's WoE + BoR build - Seems like the build is dead

Thank you for your fast anwsering and great help.
Just tested the mana regen passives and they are really better then the reduced mana cost ones. DS cost now 55 instead of 49 mana but the regen is much higher and the 6 mana more dont really make a great difference atm.
Only have 1% mana leech on gear(on gloves) and cant really see me getting more without finding a ring with leech on it and the stats i need. but got an Lazwahr with "damage taken gained as mana"
Spoiler

Will try it if i get more Int somewhere.

Will test the mana caculator later (idnt even know about it so a big THANK YOU for that).
Do you think the resist at 79/80% is a must? Never did atziri and hoped with my 75% was enough. If not so and i need the higher cap then mmy coruppted Rainbowstride should help a bit.(ont have lazwahr with +max Resist)
Spoiler

I dont really know if it was good or not but i used my just found Rainbowstride and these are only 21% block. So now i have only 70% speel block instead of 75%.Probably bad luck

Will try atziri after i get the life nodes(with respec only 5 left) and maybe the last 2 nodes in soverignity cluster if max resistcap is needed.

EDIT: Just found out i need to get more much more INT(PoL needs 151) without the 30 from Lazhwar i only have 104. Will probably need to get Primal Spirit passive an cant use coruppted Stone of Lazhwar for Atziri(or i get lucky an find better belt or gloves or i change my belt for atziri fight with one with Life, INT, a bit fire Resi so that ican run PoL and PoF.
Will see how far i can get.
Last edited by AsraelDeathangel on Sep 25, 2014, 10:43:00 AM
!
Last edited by johan1452 on Sep 25, 2014, 10:52:56 AM
"

Do you think the resist at 79/80% is a must? Never did atziri and hoped with my 75% was enough. If not so and i need the higher cap then mmy coruppted Rainbowstride should help a bit.(ont have lazwahr with +max Resist)

Maxing fire and lightning resists to 80/79 will mitigate some damage taken by flameblasts/fire storms/lightning storms if you fail to manually dodge (run away from them) those or if those pass the spell block/spell dodge(Phase Acrobatics).
Also higher lightning resist helps quite a bit at Double Vaals.

They clearly are not a must , even if i never did Atziri with 75/75/75 neither on this char neither on other char , if you cant get enough INT to run PoL you should go without them - you said you managed to cap your fire and lightning resists at 75 without using auras so you can use other auras in place of PoF/PoL , auras like Vitality will help you if you are using Blood Rage to leech , Herald of Ash also increase your DPS.

I managed to get a lot of INT in my rings(40+ on each) loosing some resists so thats why i have to use PoF/POL or PoE to cap my resists , but the INT i got in rings also help me with my maximum mana which is good for my Cleave combo and also because i got a lot of INT in rings i can use a corrupted Stone of Lazhwar amulet with 2% block chance to get my block/spell block to 75% cap without taking block node near Acrobatics.

And having high INT allows me to level up other blue gems (which require high INT) for my other char i play now from time to time a witch based on Arc

I adapted this extremely powerfull and safe build taking in consideration my gear , my level and the fact that i play in Standard and i dont care much if i die from time to time (even if i died like 3-4 times only between lv 89- lv 93 and thats because of my faults).

This build is very good not only because it doesnt ask for insane amounts of currency to play the entire end game content(except Uber Atziri) but also because it lets you modify and adapt it according to your gear , level and playstyle without loosing almost anything from its efficiency and strength.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Sep 25, 2014, 12:17:21 PM
Well i got new gloves with LL and ML and crafted INT on them. Small problem is i now need to run PoL to reach cap(78%) without poL i only have 48%.

Spoiler

Will see what is better in higher lvl maps and if i run Hatred, PoL and herald of Ash/(with 89 free mana and only one 4% node)/Purity of Fire or better Hatred, Vitality(or other aura) and Herald of Ash with my old gloves(only have 1$mana leech and for LL i need to use Blood Rage).

Its all testing now for what plays better in higher maps/atziri.

Last edited by AsraelDeathangel on Sep 25, 2014, 1:26:16 PM
How is max block even possible? 37 from tree, 25 from BoR and wings and 10 if you use anvil, but then you miss out on spell block from stone of lazhwar?
"
MFHards wrote:
How is max block even possible? 37 from tree, 25 from BoR and wings and 10 if you use anvil, but then you miss out on spell block from stone of lazhwar?

Absolute complete Max block is only available with the Survivibility build not the more dps build.
The more defensive build is EVA/Acrobatics and right next to those nodes are more dual wielding/block nodes.

I'm at 73% regular block chance which is pretty damn near perfect, only 2% away from max. With Nodes, WOE, BOR and the automatic 15% for dual wielding.

You will be in great shape if you are 70+ on your Block/Spell Block.
Last edited by godflow on Sep 25, 2014, 2:10:15 PM
"
godflow wrote:
"
MFHards wrote:

Absolute complete Max block is only available with the Survivibility build not the more dps build.
The more defensive build is EVA/Acrobatics and right next to those nodes are more dual wielding/block nodes.

I'm at 73% regular block chance which is pretty damn near perfect, only 2% away from max. With Nodes, WOE, BOR and the automatic 15% for dual wielding.

You will be in great shape if you are 70+ on your Block/Spell Block.

Get a 2% or more block corrupted Stone of Lazhwar and you will get to max block (75% )even with mana version without going Acrobatics area and take that 2% block skill point near Acrobatics.

25% Rainbowstrides + Stone of Lazhwar + WoE and you also get 75% spell block
"
MFHards wrote:

Max block is possible because dual wielding gives you a default 15% chance to block so we don't need anvil.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
lilianmarius wrote:

That node is not that good as it looks , tested it now for science :) and here are the numbers :

Without Amplify in legacy BoR :

Cleave 20/20 + Multistrike 19/20 + Added Fire 20/20 + Increased Area of Effect 21/20 -> 28.214 DPS
Cleave 20/20 + Multistrike 19/20 + Added Fire 20/20 + Concentrated Effect 20 -> 47.013 DPS

With Amplify in legacy BoR :

Cleave 20/20 + Multistrike 19/20 + Added Fire 20/20 + Increased Area of Effect 21/20 -> 28.625 DPS
Cleave 20/20 + Multistrike 19/20 + Added Fire 20/20 + Concentrated Effect 20 -> 47.692 DPS

I assume you guys that are running these high DPS numbers are using the mana version of this build? I am currently running about 15k DPS on the survivability build and want to get higher so want to change over to the mana variant. Any tweaks from the default mana build on page 1? Can someone link their build so I can see the latest optimizations?

Right now I am straight on the page one build with the below eq.

Equipment

Used only to level gems
Last edited by Antacus on Sep 30, 2014, 4:05:04 PM
"
Antacus wrote:

I assume you guys that are running these high DPS numbers are using the mana version of this build? I am currently running about 15k DPS on the survivability build and want to get higher so want to change over to the mana variant. Any tweaks from the default mana build on page 1? Can someone link their build so I can see the latest optimizations?

Here's my build variation based on mana , using Cleave in BoR :

Cleave mana variant level 93
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAnEDhwSzCVgMXxRNFFIVIBZvFy8Y2xo4G60cpx3KIuIj9iSqJ-0o2ymlKk0s6TGeMok0kzWSNe826TrhOu08LT8nR35H4kp9SshNkk4qTjJTpVXWVvpX4lnzWf5br1ywY3Bk52VNZfBmnmegbBZttG5pbqpwcnKpdU582X11gKSBQYTZhxmHdpAKkFWZK6IAo4qkOaZXpo2nhKlorKq18rZBtz69gb6nwBrBi8S4xPbGrtCB037T_NX42L3bp90N3-_jauW97DjuDu967-PyRfZV-tL8S_zF_gr-ug==

Curently reaching at level 93 ~29.3k DPS with Increased Area of Effect, and ~48.5k DPS with Conc. Effect - Only Hatred used for damage , these numbers are without Herald of Ash and Atziri Flask

If you want to make an ideea of the gear needed to reach those numbers here it is :

My gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info