[OUTDATED] Zivko's WoE + BoR build - Seems like the build is dead

aTziri down in rampage !

thank you for your build

lvl85

build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAnEDhwSzCVgMXxRNFFIVIBcvGNsaOButHKcdyiP2J-0o2ymlKk0s6TGeMok0kzWSNe826TrhOu08LT8nR35KfUrITZJOKlOlVdZW-lfiWfNbr1ywY3Bk52VNZfBmnmegbBZttG5pbqpwcnKpdU582X11gKSBQYTZhxmHdpAKkFWZK6IAo4qmV6aNp4SpaKyqtfK2Qbc-vYG-p8AawYvEFcT2xq7TftP82L3bp90N3-_jauw47g7veu_j8kX60vxL_MX-Cv66
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Last edited by Torgh on Sep 17, 2014, 5:55:13 PM
Is it difficult to cap resists with BOR, NO chest AND Stone of Lazhwar? Thats 3 items with no resists.

Do you have to run Purity of Elements for this build to work?
"
mayainverse wrote:
why take attack speed in cruel isnt the 18% phys damage more dps? also it is a bit more mana efficient.

also this build seems somewhat squishy to burst damage yea you have like 85or something chance to not be hit by attacks/spells but when you do it really hurts since your only life items are 2 rings, belt, gloves, hat.

This build has a lot of life from skill tree (myself have like 217% life at level 92) and with proper items can reach easy over 6k HP past level 90
Regarding big hits you have instant pots that with flask nodes recovers ~1800 HP INSTANT so big hits are no problem in my opinion
"
godflow wrote:
Is it difficult to cap resists with BOR, NO chest AND Stone of Lazhwar? Thats 3 items with no resists.

You kinda need to use Purity of elements or even PoL+ PoF for end game maping and/or Atziri to make 75+ resists.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Sep 17, 2014, 6:14:31 PM
"
godflow wrote:

With purity its easy
One of the LOL-est maps i did with this build , 159% but look at the mods :)

0 deaths still , this build delivers !

Last edited by lilianmarius on Sep 17, 2014, 7:02:53 PM
"
godflow wrote:

No, TS use Purity of Lighting and Fire for bonus max res. But i dont have enough cold res, so i use Purity of Ice and Elements. Yes, reach cap res with this build is not so easy, but its not so hard too.
what are you guys paying for wings? i got a 305max phys dmg one for 5 chaos but died to DD box. seems anyone selling one that has over 310 phys damage wants 2exalts for it
Last edited by mayainverse on Sep 17, 2014, 9:56:58 PM
"
godflow wrote:

With decent rares you don't need purity of elements. I have 76/75/74 even without any purity auras, but using PoL for the extra lightning resist and sometimes swap herald of ash to PoF if extra fire resist is needed.

My stuff
Spoiler

Last edited by cavantese on Sep 18, 2014, 2:48:58 AM
He's probably talking about rampage/beyond league. Those standard gear aren't so easily obtainable for cheap in the new leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info