[OUTDATED] Zivko's WoE + BoR build - Seems like the build is dead

Seem like price for bor is set at 7 ex on rampage , wonder if it will drop .
"
Philss wrote:
Seem like price for bor is set at 7 ex on rampage , wonder if it will drop .

It will. Give it time.

WoE prices started at 2-3 ex for low end ipd rolls and 4-5 ex for high ipd (+110%).

Now you can get a low-end WoE for 20-25c.

I picked up my 113% ipd for 1ex yesterday morning.

I am sure that the BoR will do the same thing. Just focus on getting currency, leveling, and insuring your resists are in place for when you do transition to the BoR setup.
Last edited by claymore5o6 on Aug 25, 2014, 9:07:20 AM
Yesterday got 67 lvl and bought my BoR, dps now ~16k, but cant get cap ele reses (lighning ~ 30% :D), with rings (full ele reses) can get cap, but havnt mana leech. What should i do, Ogrec?
@Philss
Its gonna drop in price, it usually costs only a couple of exalts by the end of the league. Its not that rare of a unique and, more importantly, there's not a big market for it (there's more people playing Witch then Duelist, Marauder, Templar and Scion combined if you check poestatistics).

@jacynthe
Think it's quite obvious, you should get better rings/gloves/belt that will help you cap res. Also, dont try playing mana version if you're struggling with something basic like capping resistances, your gear requirements will go up and you'll find it harder to find suitable upgrades. Stick to blood magic till higher levels (lvl 82-83 at least).
@ogrec

Thx for answer. Did i get it right, if i get rings\belt, whick make reses cap and somehow get 2% mana leech, i can easily farm to 80+?
You don't need anything besides cap resis and 75/75 block and at least 15k dps to get to 100.
Oh, its great. Thx =)
Would Poachers Mark maybe make uber Atziri viable? I think you said in the past that the issue was running out of charges to keep your res and healing up. With poachers mark curse you get life gain on hit/mana gain on hit/ 100% increased charges on cursed enemies and even some frenzy charges. I saw the gem and instantly thought, isn't this exactly what we want for this build on uber atziri?

The curse may be better with cyclone though but we should still hit often enough to make it worthwhile. btw does life gain on hit stack with our leach? I've got my fingers crosses.

The biggest issue then is that we're now stuck with crappy max resists. I don't know if we can do it. Maybe with 7k+ life if we get amazing belts, rings and gloves.
I am trying to find a spec after the 1.2 patch and have a few characters to pick from. I have a level 74 scion and a level 79 duelist which both look like they would fit this build. The duelist was no where near equiped for this and I want to avoid any drastic changes on him so was wondering how this would work for a scion? I was thinking this build, very close to yours except starts from scion and has one extra point to apply at the cost of about 300 base life while gaining some nice elemental resists.
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAMZ6-vKZX2L01kv6PTeP-Cjrh8kVKyG6qtfKkOdCBR-Ii4hUgKk0_J5AK3Q0s6dP8XLAJWNunwYsY21uvOu1ttDXvgUG-p-_jY3A0k7ZBTiqE2W5p_MVW-u967g7-un11034Dh3ByG62NfSP2o4pNkjB83eeNv1FHOkJLeN2oMHHUIwW1xPY8Lcautz5TpQxfHKd82XKprKon7Ro4p4SQVcAaWfMEszKJV-LsOKIAFE0CceNqNun60maeFm8kqkp9h3ZnoILkkBGKr2VN

I do have all of the gear to use but colors need fixed on the boots
Spoiler

Think the scion build would do as well as you have found with the duelist? Or should I simply level up a new duelist?
Hi Ogrec,

I looked at your build and have used the more DPS one to base my on.
I was looking to buy WoE but when my son was playing today it dropped for him. It looks decent but had only one socket. I rolled it to 4 for now. Do you think I should try to roll 5 sockets and link 4 of them?

when I checked DPS on dual strike before I did quality on it to 20% it was lower then my two 230 dps axes. Now when I calculate the DPS its should be as 288 so much better then my current weapon. However paper DPS with no buffs shows 13600 with two axes and 14060 with WoE.

So with auras i will get around 1k more dps. However cost of re-rolling sockets then colouring them might be quite high.

Is the extra block and block to spells worth it?

with WoE my def stats are (no auras):

Spoiler

my slightly different build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAA4cFLQlYCpsS4RRSFSAY2xkuGjgbrRv6Hcol3yftKNsqTSzpMZ40kzWSNe82ujiWOu08LT8nR35KyE3jTipT31jbWfNbr1ywXPlgS2EhY3BkWmVNbBZttG5pbpduqnBycql07Xjreu982X11gUGE2YTvhxmQCpBVlWaZK5uDpBmmV6eErKq18rZBtxe3Pr2BvqfAD8AawYvEFcT2xq7STdN-0_zYvdun3Q3f7-cK73rv4_Kc9778S_zF_gr-j_66

Can you advise what to do next to improve the build and character?
Last edited by Golfik on Aug 25, 2014, 3:04:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info