[OUTDATED] Zivko's WoE + BoR build - Seems like the build is dead

No need for life leach in 1.2?
Leech is still needed and blood rage is used to get leech. Difference is less chaos resistance is needed to outregenerate blood rage's degen.
Thx man, I will try Acro :D
Do you think this could kill Uber Atziri now that the build has been buffed?
At which level is it better to do Atziri runs?
Last edited by kebal on Aug 15, 2014, 8:13:23 PM
Wow, awesome update Ogrec! Can't wait for the patch to hit and try atziri again with the new tree. :)
@Daskar84 Maybe. It would definitely do better now that it has more block/spellblock and acrobatics. I'll probably give it another shot.

@kebal lvl 80-82 would be fine, depending if you have reduced mana level20 or not (without lvl20, you need to take a 4% reduced mana reserved node to be able to run PoF, PoL and Hatred)

@Phil82 same, it will be a lot easier now :)
Last edited by ogrec on Aug 16, 2014, 7:48:14 AM
Thoughts about running Cleave instead of DS+Splash in 1.2?

The damage effectivness is pushed to 100% and each weapon will be dealing 65% at once, resulting in 130% damage effectiveness for WoE.

You could run an additional DPS gem instead of melee splash.
Think it could be better for AoE clear if nothing.

Food for thought.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Aug 16, 2014, 8:48:23 AM
What about molten strike with manaleech in the BoR? we could go for the full dps version and cast it off of mana while having no problems using it, also the tooltips dps may be lower but theres also the projectiles.
Patch 1.3 - never forget the big qq!
I see you switch Melee Splash to Life Leech during Atziri fight and you don't use Blood Rage. Then what is your dps in such circumstances?
Last edited by kebal on Aug 16, 2014, 11:03:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info