[RÉKT] ✪ Hardcore / Bloodlines ✪ guild now recruiting

✺ What country you live in
Germany
✺ Age
✺ How long you have been playing
Since open beta
✺ Highest level character (in a hardcore league)
✺ Short description of yourself
Chilled, laid back dude. I love to discuss theorycrafting and game mechanics. I enjoy hanging out in teamspeak and doing maps together in a friendly group.
Canada
✺ Age
Since open beta
Relaxed, fun having kinda guy.I love playing path of exile i clock many of hours and enjoy everything about it and i enjoy grouping and chatting with people.
IGN:CrZYCrAkA
Last edited by CrZYCrAkA on Jan 8, 2015, 9:07:26 AM
To apply, provide the following information in the thread below.
✺ What country you live in: Unites States
✺ How long you have been playing: On and off sense closed beta.
✺ Age: 27
✺ Highest level character (in a hardcore league): 91 in Nemesis i deleted him tho
✺ Short description of yourself: Mostly a solo player looking to just have a community of people to talk to share knowledge/experience/loot with.
Bump
IGN: FalconPunchingManiac
To apply, provide the following information in the thread below.
Philippines but I play on America Gateway or Singapore
2 years
✺ Age
91 atm
Play less afk alot :P
Germany
Since Nemesis League
✺ Age
Beyond - 94 Arc WitchBitch
Im a Germany men, who loves playing PoE , theorycrafting, planing around some skills/combos, only League Gamer, every new League comes out i take 1 week holiday to progress (only HC)
Also im very friendly, and good Player. Love to be in Teamspeak and talk to people with my fucking bad english. Thats it. Cya
Bump
IGN: FalconPunchingManiac
✺ What country you live in? New Zealand

✺ How long you have been playing? Closed Beta, 5 September 2010 join date but play on and off over the seasons.

✺ Age? 27

✺ Highest level character (in a hardcore league)? Highest was 95, I delete my chars when I go to standard

✺ Short description of yourself?
Talkative, chilled out dude, can play on NA but not on EU servers. Spend more time theory crafting than actually playing the game. Like to make builds based on unused uniques to try and come up with something different instead of the generic cookie cutter builds you see everywhere. Looking to play with other active but mature players.
Full indepth map and game mechanic knowledge. Current character only 45. I'm a student with 1 year left doing a double major in Anthropology/Archaeology and Geology.

IGN: Fu_Gee_La
Last edited by italianmango1 on Jan 11, 2015, 9:08:07 PM
I live in Denmark.
A few months
✺ Age
Had a lvl 75 in last HC league, and up until two days ago I had a lvl79 in Bloodlines. Within 3 days i lost a lvl 65, a lvl 79 and a lvl 63. The last two i lst due to lag. Im currently building an arc witch and a summoner.
I tend to be very dedicated to the game that I play. I changed to POE because my best friend (Who lives in Norway and probably would like to join too) convinced me to try it. Before that I played World of Tanks at quite a high level. (Clan leader).
I thought i wouldnt like this game, but I really enjoy HC games and the complexity of the game surprised me.
I play 4-5 nights a week. I did play maps, but it will take a few days before I can do that again.
We were in a guild before, but we were only a handful playing HC, and the only thing that happened in that guild was people posting the good drops they picked up. Waste of pixels.

We/I are/am looking for a guild where there are some experienced players who can give some advise and some active players with whom we can hang out and have fun. Helping eachother.

I live alone with my 3 kids, so I have a lot of time on my hands in the evenings. Me and my boys don't play computer on mondays.

:-)
✺1. Russian Federation
✺2.20
✺3.2 year
✺4.55 lvl
✺5.Play and enjoy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info