B
IGN: FalconPunchingManiac
B
B
B
hey, where are you guys from?? the gateway would be a useful information here...
"
hey, where are you guys from?? the gateway would be a useful information here...

We are from all around the world (Denmark, Portugal, US, Germany...) but usually play on EU unless there are only US players online.
B
✺ What country you live in

Exeter, England

✺ How long you have been playing

Since closed beta, had a break for about a year and started again during the ambush/invasion leagues

✺ Age

✺ Highest level character

78 - Arcer Witch
60 - DW block ev dualist

✺ Short description of yourself

I am a graphics designer/tech guy from the UK, I usually play 4+ hours a day but with the release of the new leagues and with not much work on at the moment I plan on hitting maps ASAP, building up some currency, and maybe actually trying for the challenges this time.

I have mostly been playing Ambush but reached 54 during the charity race. I plan on dedicating my time to the new HC legue as a MF culler, general support whore.

I'm currently waiting on my ISP to fix a line fault I have at the moment causing huge spikes and disconnects (have been told this will be within the next 72 hours) but if I am online my ign - WhoisEnDoom
Will you guys be participating in the upcoming 1 month HC race?
B

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info