[RÉKT] ✪ Hardcore / Bloodlines ✪ guild now recruiting

Bump

Once I get the image from Mysphyt, I will probably remake this thread so that I can control and bump guild invites and look at people's posting. We are back to being quite active now that Bloodlines is up and are looking to recruit some more people (most of us took a small break in between beyond and bloodlines). Same rules still apply. Feel free to pm me in-game if you have further questions or if I have not seen your application yet.
✺ What country you live in
Canada
✺ How long you have been playing
Since closed beta
✺ Age
✺ Highest level character (in a hardcore league)
89 (Mjolner build opop)
✺ Short description of yourself
Been looking for a bloodline guild for a while. Looking forward to map with a big dedicated group for once, it gets extremely boring mapping solo.
Rellish has been accepted :)

bump!
To apply, provide the following information in the thread below.
✺ What country you live in - US East
✺ How long you have been playing - Since beta
✺ Age - 26
✺ Highest level character (in a hardcore league) - 45. I ripped a few times already. I know I am not map ready yet, but I will be sooner than later.
✺ Short description of yourself - Work at a bar in NYC. Play BF4 as well. Work, Sleep, PoE, Eat is my routine. I play 2-4 hours a workday. 8+ on non work days.
Sorry Altruism but I am going to have to decline your application. We want map ready people mainly because it suggests experience and some level of skill with the game in a hardcore league. Level 45 is not enough.

Feel free to come back when you make it post-70 and reapply.
bumperino!
✺ What country you live in: USA
✺ How long you have been playing: since open beta
✺ Age: 27
✺ Highest level character (in a hardcore league): 71 atm
✺ Short description of yourself: work in a hospital, and anytime im not im playing games, mostly poe.
IGN: hyrenfreak
Last edited by hyrenfreak on Dec 31, 2014, 10:48:20 PM
bump
Bump
IGN: FalconPunchingManiac
Bump
IGN: FalconPunchingManiac

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info