[RÉKT] ✪ Hardcore / Bloodlines ✪ guild now recruiting

✺ What country you live in
USA
✺ How long you have been playing
Since Jan 2015
✺ Age
✺ Highest level character (in a hardcore league)
Was 65, Rip'd him in 1MHC, I have a few decent level standard characters including the one I went 4/4 1MSC. I'm making the transition over to Hardcore exclusive when/if i get into beta, or when new league comes out, or when I find a guild that is Hardcore based.
✺ Short description of yourself
I'm an Electrical Apprentice, that enjoys gaming in free time. Recently married and have a new house that also keeps me busy. Would love to be part of your team, hit me up anytime in game. Current characters name is IncineraKor.
-
In the dark, it's nearly invisible - until it exhales.
Last edited by sorris on Apr 24, 2015, 11:07:42 AM
Hello!
I am interested in joining up with you guys. (obviously)

United States (Oregon)
I have been playing since December. Didnt get REALLY into the game until about 2 months ago though.
I am 26 and going on old
My highest character in a HC league was a lvl 82 Flame totem MF build for the 1MHC.

A little about me, I am a full time student on my last term for dual degrees. One in computer information systems and another in computer network operations. I like to game in my free time as much as possible. I am not an A$$hole and generally very easy to get along with and talk to. I really just am getting quite bored of mapping and playing alone as most of my friends only play very casually. So really just looking for a good group of people to hang out and play some PoE with :)

I live in Germany.

I have been playing since some time before the 1.0 release.

✺ Age

I am 27 years old.

I have a level 80 Templar in permanent HC and a the 80 duelist I got my 4/4 with in the one month league.

I am usually playing the newest HC league unless I am trying to complete a build in permanent HC after a league ends. I have never played the shorter races like endless ledge before but I plan on trying that out for the next race season. I am pretty experienced simply from playing the game for a a while but I consider myself a casual player, especially for someone who plays only Hardcore. That does not mean I do not farm or grind end game maps, I just have a very relaxed approach to the game I would say. My experience in party play is pretty limited other than the occasional random low to mid level maps or docks party. But I would love to change that at some point. I have played several characters to level 80+ using self made builds and known staple builds. I enjoy theory crafting quite a bit. I mostly play in the afternoon or early to late evening, sometimes at night.
Last edited by yojimoji on Apr 24, 2015, 9:53:11 AM
Bump
Bulgaria
Since open beta.
✺ Age
I don't remember, but 90+ (i delete them after Leagues)
I enjoy playing PoE and fitness.
✺ My step-dad sent me to a private school in Pakistan, and it sucks
✺ On and off since beta
✺ 25
✺ I usually get to around 80-90 before dying. I have never gotten to a 100.
✺ I got a big D, and my a$$ tight, girls know they wanna fight, over me, and under me, you come at me, I put your lights out, then I take off your underwear, look around, no one coming, get a lil boner, then I start yelling...THUG LIFE! Grab my gat, start creepin, on the streets spot a butt, look around to bust a nut, Cop at my window, talkin bout what I am doing doe, I put my gat in his face, ask him where the homies doe, he gets shook and drops his pants, look around, no one coming, then I start yelling...THUG LIFE!

A little treat for you guys, to show you I am more than just an ARPG player.
✺ What country you live in ; Canada
✺ How long you have been playing : 1.5 years
✺ Age : 31
✺ Highest level character (in a hardcore league) :1x 90, multiple 80s im an altoholic
✺ Short description of yourself:

im looking for an extremely active guild for hc and hc leagues ONLY. I have knowledge of the game that i can share and i love to theorycraft. I contribute to the guild stash and always give away items or bro deals to guildies and am looking for the same. Basically, if i dont need the item for my build you can have it.

I would prefer some sort of voice chat, raidcall or teamspeak. Again, i stress, i am lookin for an ACTIVE guild, I love playing this game.

I find not a lot of people play hc so its harder to find a pure hc guild, i hope you will consider me.
I live in Germany - Cologne.
I play POE since the 2. January 2013 (Close to 3 years)
✺ Age
I´m 23 years young :3
lvl 86 ish ~
Just a normal dude that loves to game and looking for frindly people to play with.
I only play Hardcore leagues and races.
I won´t start Softcore for anyone.
I use teamspeak, have my own one but dont mind to use yours.

greetings

Shisu

ps: i hope to hear from u befor the next 5 weekstarts.
Last edited by Shisu on Nov 1, 2015, 2:20:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info