[RÉKT] ✪ Hardcore / Bloodlines ✪ guild now recruiting

✺ What country you live in
US-California
✺ How long you have been playing
Since Open Beta
✺ Age
✺ Highest level character (in a hardcore league)
✺ Short description of yourself
Just got back into playing PoE again after a year break from it. My highest level charater is level 68 due to the fact that I keep starting new characters. I decided to finally do some maps this time around.

I am a dota player but I only really play when my friends are on. Other than that i am looking for an active poe guild so I have more people to play with. I have a Mic and team speak.
Hello!

- Finland

-about 1300hrs on record

✺ Age

- im almost 31

-highest is 88 and is kicking asses in BL atm

-hey im a friendly poe nerd from finland who works as an electrician and a proud father of 2 month old babygurl. looking for smiliar minded poe'ists who like to map and roll alts!! hope to hear from you soon! IGN:WANDERLEIWILMAII if you decide to invite me :)
What country you live in: Denmark
How long you have been playing: 2,5-3 years. since early closed beta.
Highest level character (in bloodlines league): 89. retired it tho, playing a lvl 80 BA trapper with a 6l chin sol atm.
Short description of yourself: Hardcore player, been playing for years, studying computer science, got a good grasp on math.
ign: Terkypits

pm me on forum or ingame if I win.
Last edited by yummer on Feb 6, 2015, 12:38:46 PM
Hey,

My name is Ken and I'm 20 soon to be 21. I'm from east coast USA and i've been playing POE for around 8 months now. In Bloodlines, I rip'd 2 lv 80+'s and currently have one 80+ toon; I'm currently rolling a new build. I'm a student studying business at uni and play a lot of PoE in my free time. Hope to join your guild soon!

IGNs: BamBamBadaBoom, KenTriesSummon

Regards
Last edited by kentarov2 on Feb 6, 2015, 12:38:30 PM
✺ What country you live in: United States
✺ How long you have been playing: A little over 2 years. I played open and closed beta and just came back after a hiatus, currently in bloodlines.
✺ Age: 21
✺ Highest level character (in a hardcore league): 83
✺ Short description of yourself: I'm a Mixed Martial arts fighter, Jiujitsu instructor, and a college student. I play POE a ton and I'm looking for some reliable friends to progress into endgame with in HC/BL.

IGN: Pepper_YA_Angus
Last edited by mattmar42 on Feb 6, 2015, 2:44:45 PM
USA

2 months

✺ Age

I am an experienced RPG player (Diablo 1 was my first) who is always looking for fun people to game with. I can make you laugh, after all, isn't that why we play online? I am a legit player. I am an active player. I love to help folks out, don't hesitate to ask and if I can, I will help. It's a great way to meet people, and it is always my philosophy to pay-it-forward. Good things usually happen that way. I am not immature, I do not type in caps (a pet peeve of mine), I am friendly, I am laid-back, I love to game, I love to learn.
US
1.5 years
✺ Age
76+ Bloodlines rest are dead :D
Chill, play every day, love to theory craft and hate annoying little shit and people yelling to be "funnier".
Dear Rekt Guild,

-I live in the USA.

-Been playing since Open Beta.

-22 yrs.

-Highest level character in HC league is 89.

-I enjoy everything about PoE, I've always loved games that come with a grind. I love to discuss mechanics and new build ideas with others. I am always welcome to help friends out when in need. All in all, I'm just a 22 yr old college student who loves to play video games as much as possible. :)

Exile's

REKT will be open for new members again!
If you made a application already and still interested joining our ranks plz send me a PM or Contact me in PoE (Monthusbackup).
U can also contact one of our officers the one playing mostly atm is (QuillSplit).

If new drop down a application.

Greets

Leader, Officers, Members of REKT
Hi all, I'm Panda (rl: Chris)

Germany
July 2012
✺ Age
I love theory crafting, leveling characters, racing, mapping, chatting in ts, etc
If I'm not playing PoE I'm playing Ultimate (Frisbee) ;D
IGN PPPPanddddaPPPPanicccc

still waiting for that 'Chris Wilson-director's cut' version

oh wait, I finally got it. Thanks team!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info