VictorDoom's 2h Marauder, 7.7k life(no kaoms) huge dps[Uber Killed, with video] [2.0]

For best cyclone dps, both attack speed and move speed are necessary. This build gets both. The other version also works, but is better if you have a low budget. At the higher end of gear, this build is better.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Is Wings of Entropy good with this build? Counts as 2H.

No You need a weapon with high physical dmg.
actually aps just gives survivability, the clear speed is similar
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
actually aps just gives survivability, the clear speed is similar

I couldn't respec into this build atm. Using a Dual Block tree, so....

This build for 1m hc viable ?
Ign: Rezev
I found this guide after a decent rolled Doomsower dropped for me and I've really been enjoying this character. But it's getting to be quite a struggle now at level 88 as I don't have near the life or DPS mentioned in the guide title. Has to be my crappy gear but I don't see specifically what's so awful. I'm at about 5800 life and about 15.8K tooltip dps with buffs up. It's good enough to do level 75 maps a little slowly but for instance Necropolis Merveil took me probably 2-3 minutes of fighting with a couple semi-close calls during the fight.

Someone care to take a look at my gear and point out specific problem pieces or help with some sort of affordabe upgrade ideas to get me closer to that 7.7K life and/or 30K tooltip?

gear...
Spoiler

Some other gear I could pull from the stash...
Spoiler

skill tree...
I love Wings of Entropy, but I am spec'd into Axes and Blocking. I get around 5-6k.

But I also run Herald of Ash+Thunder and Vengeance/Riposte.
Last edited by _StoneWall_ on May 9, 2015, 8:35:38 AM
I plan to use this build for 1m league and wonder if ground-slam (with mace) as the final-build choice is good at end maps? I think it's pretty much the same tree but I think ground-slam is safer with its stunning ability (no pun intended)!
can you post a build for ranger with 2h sword +kaom's heart ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info