VictorDoom's 2h Marauder, 7.7k life(no kaoms) huge dps[Uber Killed, with video] [2.0]

What about this weapon for this particular setup and come out the attack speed side on the Duelist start instead of mara to help compensate the low AS and pick up bezerking below the life wheel?
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Hey can you explain the reasoning behind the Resolute Techniques node (hits can't be evaded, never deal crits)? Is it because on average you'll have higher dps or something? But no crits means you can never shock/ignite/freeze enemies, which could be useful if your weapon has elemental damage or is using elemental auras. Is this node critical to your build?
With life leach changes and more life reach rate on tree would a 20% quality life leach out perform life on hit especially now with the way cyclone will work?
i'm level 89 and can't beat dominus on 78 map ,when he do touch of the god he kill from 1 shoot ,any advice ?

my tree build -7,9k life
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEswUtB3UJlgxfDc0OPBDwFCAUTRRxFm8XLxiRGjgaVRuqHKccziFVJKonLyfVK1As-zboNuk5DjpSPC09Dz38R35M_1BHU6VYY1nzXhNfP2BLYSFjF2SjZOdlTWaeaPJyqXTtdqx673zZgTqCB4TZhO-FUodqiO2KIozPkFWQbJd5ogCpJ6mUqfqsqq2Nr2y3PryfvTa-p8AawGbApsEHxFjE9sauxtjPftd-2L3ZYdl83D3h7-Nq5FHqGOsJ7w7wH_JB8lr2SPcy-Ov60vxL_gr-VA==

my gear
Spoiler
Dom 78 is all mechanical. U need to avoid his smash which is one shotting u and very easy to avoid. And use lightning flask when needed. That smash hits like a truck boss fights at this level are not all tank n spank
there are builds, which can facetank him, but they are the expection and suffer clear speed a bit

Crit Dagger Evasion Dodge Spell Block
Inci RT Atzi Farmer
"
bosis1 wrote:
With life leach changes and more life reach rate on tree would a 20% quality life leach out perform life on hit especially now with the way cyclone will work?

nope, because you already cap your life leech with bloodrage, theres no point in using the life leech gem on physical damage builds

And as tanking dominus goes you need to use manual immortal call casting and lightning flask, remember that his slam is 50% lightning dmg and 50% physical damage, with immortall call on you already ignore half of the damage, the lightning dmg isnt enough to kill you with capped rez when you have IC on.

To use manual immortal call you just have to replace cast when damage taken with a Blood Magic gem on your helmet. Use enduring cry until you have max charges, use immortall call and go in to attack, run when IC turns off and repeat, its easy to get endurance charges because he spawns minions.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jun 15, 2015, 8:25:54 AM
it's not better to use Empower instead of increased duration on blood rage links ?
Last edited by D33rHunt3r on Jun 16, 2015, 4:44:09 AM
So I was looking at the new 2.0 tree and made a build.

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABLMFLQU8BWYJlgthDF8OPBEaE0wUIBRNFHEX4RiRGbQcpyPTJvgwdzGeNZI5DjpSOuE8BTwtPfxAoEMxRrdHfkh4TP9N404qTjJQR1OlV1RYY1n-XhNfP2FSZFJlTWhlaPJqk28ncqlza3Ttdqx674IHg1-DzITZhVKGYIzPj2CTqJd5mmqiAKZXrY2vbLc-vJ-9Nr6nwGbBo8RYxPbFU8auxtjPftNv1ljYvdlh2Xzawdwy4J_iYeRR6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8kHyRfPd9kj3Mvjr_Ev-Cv6P

I'm sure there are a few inefficiencies somewhere.

The Jewel socket in the duelist area would have intuitive leap to get Wrecking Ball, Splitting Strikes, Destroyer, Cloth and Chain, and Revelry.

The reason I went with axes instead of swords is because Splitting Strikes is in such a convenient location, and I'm pretty sure the best 2 handers are invariably axes (as you can see on POE.xyz the highest dps weapons are always axes.) However, if you do have a great sword, the sword nodes can be very easily allocated instead of the axe nodes (especially if you don't have intuitive leap to get splitting strikes.)

The life leech on this version would be unparalleled; tons of hp and massive life leech rate. I do believe cyclone will be sustainable with these new mana leech nodes. Assuming you could sustain mana, I would replace blood magic with fortify. You may have to get some mana related affixes on gear, or perhaps on jewels as well.

With this tree you can life leech at 3.04 (even slightly more if you chose to allocate certain nodes near Splitting Strikes) times the rate you'd be able to normally.

145% increase to life leech rate and +8% to maximum life per second. Keep in mind base life leech rate in this game is equal to 20% of your maximum health. 20 + 8 is a 40% increase. That's where I got the 1.4 number from.

2.45 x 1.4 = 3.04. Pretty op.
Last edited by Relytz on Jun 17, 2015, 4:52:55 PM
Hello, first of all nice guide, it's all very clear and well layed out.

I just so happen to be playing a very similar build, except that I'm focusing on axes (rocking a Primacy until I can save enough currency for a Disfavour).

Just a couple of things (barely lv75):

A) Since a 6L is way out of my budget (using a 5L Belly), I'm a bit reluctant to drop FA for LGoH. Although, I would be able to drop Lust for Carnage and invest those three passives on more life. With FA I sit at 1.7 aps, without it 1.4, you think 1.4 is ok?

B)Armor, right now sitting at 2.9 (26%). What do you think about those numbers?

Cheers!
Potato girl keeps on runnin'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info