VictorDoom's 2h Marauder, 7.7k life(no kaoms) huge dps[Uber Killed, with video] [2.0]

One Month viable?
"
doppelski wrote:
Hello , i have a lot of question since i m a fan of Cyclone , sorry for my poor english.

What do you think about the 0 attack speed build , full flat damage , dps are still insane while u know how to play it, with ur mouse always near to ur character , that way ur cyclone deal a lot of damage with lot of cast / sec without any attack speed its really good no ? better ? No need to invest in attack speed !

Why swords and no axe ? lot of accuary waster in point , ...

Why you dont take endurance charge i really dislike it :(

Because with attack speed you get more dps, you also get a lot more life leech and life gained on hit which makes you a lot tankier.

Swords because they are fast and grab a lot of damage for a small amount of points.

Take endurance charges if you want, i didnt take more because i dont feel like i need them

"
Bloodytrailz wrote:
Hey Vic!

I'm interested in one of your older builds for the upcoming 1 month torment league.

The Elemental Cleave Templar
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/92670

However, I intend to run it as a bow build with RoA (just because, i really want to play with RoA xD)

So my questions to you are this:

How much of the tree would you change, if any at all?

Is there any viability to changing Anger > Herald of Ice+Storm? (Or a Linked up Storm)

Any items I should keep an eye out for that might be more useful to a bow user?
(IE: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Storm_Cloud)

Is there any chance you could make a new like 35 point / 70 point POEbuilder link, the ones on the original post are somewhat broken :S

Thanks a ton for these awesome builds! (I find myself constantly enjoying your builds... I currently play the cycloner on standard, want to make the ele bow templar for 1 month torment, and am going to play your freeze-fire pulser in the next 4 month league!)

I wouldnt change anything in the tree for ele RoA

Your dps will be much lower without Anger

Any bow with high base elemental damage and decent attack speed will do for a weapon.

I updated the build links

"
Daemonion wrote:
Hey im running your build cause im sick of crit glasscannon builds..i enjoy this rt marauder but want to go with alternative like molten strike..so i took iron grip and im about to take unwavering stance but im thinking if it isnt too much points spent wrong way..i mean cyclone version does not take these..id like to use doomsower since its cheap and get use of that +10% phys to fire on each gem in chain..Molten>multi>LGoH>meeleePhysDMG..is it ok to use these gems? Also what gems to add in case of 6L doomsower (to get most of red gem bonus)..on chest id like to use vengeance with bigest possigle dmg output chain of tabula..later if lucky 6L carcass on and that would be it..

The sword gets only 10% on the red gem you use, not red support gems so using all red gems will not giive you more added fire damage on doomsower.

Links for molten strike would be Molten strike-Faster Attacks-Weapon Elemental Damage-Added fire Damage-Multistrike-BM

"
bottlehead93 wrote:
How do you deal with elemental reflect? My Marauder does 85k Cyclone and even with a 20/20 lifeleech gem I kill myself to reflect in like <1 second, I can't even pot. That's with a Taste of Hate against the reflected Cold damage.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I don't know how to search a thread.

Never had a problem with any reflect, if you use gems like Physical to Lightning or added fire damage then you will have problems, otherwise you dont lose any life because the only elemental damage you get is from hatred and herald of ash.

"
shahmat1972 wrote:
One Month viable?

Yes
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Mar 24, 2015, 2:53:59 PM
I am only using Herald of Ash and Hatred and deal like 1.5k-2.7k cold and 600 fire damage. It completly wrecks me.
"
bottlehead93 wrote:
I am only using Herald of Ash and Hatred and deal like 1.5k-2.7k cold and 600 fire damage. It completly wrecks me.

are you using life gained on hit and running bloodrage? ive never had problems with it on this build, you just need to cap your resists, run bloodrage and use LGOH
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Mar 29, 2015, 4:55:56 PM
Going strong in the 1MonthSC, thanks for the build.

My gear :

I'm using Inc area of effect over Conc. effect most of the time, Imo conc's area penalty ruins the clear speed
D2 4ever ;)
Since 2011
Last edited by MrPom on Mar 30, 2015, 12:40:57 PM
What is better for vengeance, Life gain on Hit or Life Leech? Does the Lifeleech count only from 1 mob? Lets say I hit with vengeance 10 mobs with 40 Lifeonhit I would gain 400 Life back(100% base dmg) and with 8% Lifeleech(2k dmg per hit) whould I gain 160 life from 1 mob back or 1600 from all 10 mobs?
I have to thank VictorDoom, he among others were my inspiration for trying out a 2H Cyclone Marauder. I decided it looked like a fun and legitimately powerful character style so I gave it a shot. It reminds me of the powerful Whirlwind Barbarians of Classic Diablo 2, so as a fan of that character build back in "the day" naturally, I was hooked.

Hopefully, the following information will prove useful for anyone looking for an Axe variant of VictorDoom's amazing build.

In 4 days played, with some diligent trading I have achieved my very first normal Atziri kill.

My Gear:
Spoiler

Mobility Swap Set: (I use my Quicksilver offensively).

Off Helmet: (for normal mapping with offensive Auras).

Passive Tree (Level 85):

Bandit Choices:
Spoiler
Normal: Help Oak (+40 Life)

Cruel: Help Oak (+18% Physical Damage)

Merciless: Kill All (Passive skill point)

Cyclone Tooltip for normal mapping:
Spoiler

Cyclone Tooltip for Atziri:
Spoiler

Defence for normal mapping:
Spoiler

Defence for Atziri:
Spoiler

Yay!

After leveling the rest of my Gems to 20 and sneaking in a few more passive skill points for some extra life, and maybe some miscellaneous gear improvements, I'm going to try my hand at Uber!
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

Last edited by XSyntheticX on Apr 6, 2015, 1:18:19 PM
You say that attack speed is more beneficial but your pure dps passive tree has 14% melee phys over the 5% attack speed node in marauder start, shouldn't you take the attack speed instead?
Last edited by Aggnog on Apr 6, 2015, 8:35:09 AM
I started playing this build as my second character on the One month SC league and I've been having a blast. I switched up some passive points, took more AoE and I'm using a doomsower that i somehow managed to 6 link in 15 fuse.
Also using HoA with ele prolif for extra area clear.

My Gear:

I also killed Atziri for the first time in the one month with about 1 day and 15h played and did so without any deaths and was rewarded quite nicely
"
XSyntheticX wrote:
I have to thank VictorDoom, he among others were my inspiration for trying out a 2H Cyclone Marauder. I decided it looked like a fun and legitimately powerful character style so I gave it a shot. It reminds me of the powerful Whirlwind Barbarians of Classic Diablo 2, so as a fan of that character build back in "the day" naturally, I was hooked.

Hopefully, the following information will prove useful for anyone looking for an Axe variant of VictorDoom's amazing build.

In 4 days played, with some diligent trading I have achieved my very first normal Atziri kill.

My Gear:
Spoiler

Mobility Swap Set: (I use my Quicksilver offensively).

Off Helmet: (for normal mapping with offensive Auras).

Passive Tree (Level 85):

Bandit Choices:
Spoiler
Normal: Help Oak (+40 Life)

Cruel: Help Oak (+18% Physical Damage)

Merciless: Kill All (Passive skill point)

Cyclone Tooltip for normal mapping:
Spoiler

Cyclone Tooltip for Atziri:
Spoiler

Defence for normal mapping:
Spoiler

Defence for Atziri:
Spoiler

Yay!

After leveling the rest of my Gems to 20 and sneaking in a few more passive skill points for some extra life, and maybe some miscellaneous gear improvements, I'm going to try my hand at Uber!

I love axes and was going to use a tree similar to yours, one question; do you take all the int nodes for your blue gems? Other than that it looks awesome.

I'm assuming axes do a bit more damage and swords give a bit more survivability? Since I'll play on SC i don't care about survivability and the bigger range on axes should be sweet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info