VictorDoom's 2h Marauder, 7.7k life(no kaoms) huge dps[Uber Killed, with video] [2.0]

Hi victor!

I have a cyclone build too. Very smiliar at offensive part, very different at defensive part. But, i have only 34k cyclone dps with my gears. How can you manage to get 100k cyclone tooltip dps? Can i see your current gears?

And do i need to change anything from my passive tree for higher dps?

MY GEARS

My tree at level 87
Last edited by Jaqen on Mar 16, 2015, 7:17:21 AM
"
Jaqen wrote:
Hi victor!

I have a cyclone build too. Very smiliar at offensive part, very different at defensive part. But, i have only 34k cyclone dps with my gears. How can you manage to get 100k cyclone tooltip dps? Can i see your current gears?

And do i need to change anything from my passive tree for higher dps?

MY GEARS

My tree at level 87

i acutally hit 120k, i use pretty much the best sword for 2h RT marauder in the game
you can see it here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1054420

To get more out of the build you should use this route, level 92(you get 108% IPD and you get 1% inc life for 5 extra levels):
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Mar 16, 2015, 11:46:22 AM
Thanks much for all the info in this thread!

The other day I was doing a merciless Piety run with my crit dagger shadow and got a Doomsower drop, then about a minute later ANOTHER one! Pretty nice rolls too I think... Good enough to roll up a new character to use it anyway! I socketed it and threw a couple fusings at it but didn't get carried away yet. Once my guy __Beef__Supreme__ gets to 65 I'll probably try to 5 link it hoping for a 6L

I had been wanting to get a more melee feel and less of the static strike/herald of ash "wave my dagger and everything in the area explodes" kind of thing going on. It's powerful but feels more caster than melee to me and I LIKE melee. Had actually tried cyclone before with another marauder and hated it. Thanks to the guide here I'm cycloning away now pretty happily even if I do still need lots of practice.

Managed at level 51 to kill cruel Dominus - died once to 2nd form, mostly I think because of not getting hits to cover the mana/blood magic cost of my attacks. I think I spent too much time cycloning in not quite the right spots so I wasn't getting enough hits for my LGoH to be effective. My single target technique definitely needs work... Also managed this morning at level 52 to do the Tidal Island and Fetid Pool (6 levels above my character, lol) with one death in Fetid Pool due to freezing when about a million skels popped from a chest.

Seems my biggest issues so far are mostly just from mousing in the wrong spot so I don't get proper damage/LGoH and from trying to cyclone into rocks or spots where I can't walk so the attack just fails to start. Otherwise this boy is a terror!

I'm also a big fan of move speed as you can see from some of his current levelling gear =)
Spoiler
Last edited by rarugren on Mar 20, 2015, 2:35:36 PM
Hello , i have a lot of question since i m a fan of Cyclone , sorry for my poor english.

What do you think about the 0 attack speed build , full flat damage , dps are still insane while u know how to play it, with ur mouse always near to ur character , that way ur cyclone deal a lot of damage with lot of cast / sec without any attack speed its really good no ? better ? No need to invest in attack speed !

Why swords and no axe ? lot of accuary waster in point , ...

Why you dont take endurance charge i really dislike it :(
"
doppelski wrote:
Hello , i have a lot of question since i m a fan of Cyclone , sorry for my poor english.

What do you think about the 0 attack speed build , full flat damage , dps are still insane while u know how to play it, with ur mouse always near to ur character , that way ur cyclone deal a lot of damage with lot of cast / sec without any attack speed its really good no ? better ? No need to invest in attack speed !

Why swords and no axe ? lot of accuary waster in point , ...

Why you dont take endurance charge i really dislike it :(

This build is more designed around actually cycloning, not doing the tiny step cyclones that rely on pure damage which is why attack speed is moderately important.

And the reason for swords is exactly that: Highest attack speed.
(It also says on the first post that ANY weapon is fine, as long as the attack speed is 1.3+)

I used a sword until level 91 and then i got an atziri's disfavour axe, so now I use an axe.
Hey Vic!

I'm interested in one of your older builds for the upcoming 1 month torment league.

The Elemental Cleave Templar
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/92670

However, I intend to run it as a bow build with RoA (just because, i really want to play with RoA xD)

So my questions to you are this:

How much of the tree would you change, if any at all?

Is there any viability to changing Anger > Herald of Ice+Storm? (Or a Linked up Storm)

Any items I should keep an eye out for that might be more useful to a bow user?
(IE: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Storm_Cloud)

Is there any chance you could make a new like 35 point / 70 point POEbuilder link, the ones on the original post are somewhat broken :S

Thanks a ton for these awesome builds! (I find myself constantly enjoying your builds... I currently play the cycloner on standard, want to make the ele bow templar for 1 month torment, and am going to play your freeze-fire pulser in the next 4 month league!)
Hey im running your build cause im sick of crit glasscannon builds..i enjoy this rt marauder but want to go with alternative like molten strike..so i took iron grip and im about to take unwavering stance but im thinking if it isnt too much points spent wrong way..i mean cyclone version does not take these..id like to use doomsower since its cheap and get use of that +10% phys to fire on each gem in chain..Molten>multi>LGoH>meeleePhysDMG..is it ok to use these gems? Also what gems to add in case of 6L doomsower (to get most of red gem bonus)..on chest id like to use vengeance with bigest possigle dmg output chain of tabula..later if lucky 6L carcass on and that would be it..
Hello VictorDoom! This is yet another thank you post (i'm sure you get these more than enough lol).

This is the build i had the most fun with in torment and my very first cyclone build. Currently lvl 85 and rocking with solid 28k dps with auras, frenzy charges and onslaught.
After playing this build I just can't go back to glass-cannon builds i just fell in love with the tankiness, solid dps and most of all the mobility.

Thank you for this awesome build and doomsower! (the sword really helped me level up smoothly from 65-80)

my current gear below:
Spoiler
I spent most of my acquired currency on that weapon although shame that it has low attack speed

my current passive tree below:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEswUtB3UJlgxfDc0OPBQgFE0UcRZvFy8YkRo4GlUcpxzOIVUkqicvJ9UrUDB3Nug26TkOOlI8LT0PPfxHfkz_TjJQR1OlWGNZ81n-XhNfP2BLYSFkUmSjZOdlTWWnZp5o8nKpdO12rHrve3R82YIHhNmE74VSh2qQVZBsl3miAKknqZSsqq2NrlCvbLc-vJ-9Nr6nwBrAZsCmwaPEWMT2xq7G2M9-2L3ZYdl83D3iYeNq5FHqGOsJ7w7wH_ZI9zL46_rS_Ev-Cv5U
How do you deal with elemental reflect? My Marauder does 85k Cyclone and even with a 20/20 lifeleech gem I kill myself to reflect in like <1 second, I can't even pot. That's with a Taste of Hate against the reflected Cold damage.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I don't know how to search a thread.
"
bottlehead93 wrote:
How do you deal with elemental reflect? My Marauder does 85k Cyclone and even with a 20/20 lifeleech gem I kill myself to reflect in like <1 second, I can't even pot. That's with a Taste of Hate against the reflected Cold damage.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I don't know how to search a thread.

Taste of Hate may actually be the source of your problem. With taste of hate + hatred you are doing +60% damage as cold even with 85% res, that's A LOT of damage, you are looking at probably like, 10-15k a second cold damage.

I have two suggestions to try (both cheap)

A) Don't use taste of hate, instead use Atziri's Promise flask. +25% damage as chaos (unreflectable!) and leeches 10% of that chaos damage back. (Even more leech if you use any Ming's Heart)
--This flask is far less vulnerable to reflect damage and actually heals instead of hurting.

B) Drop Hatred for purity of ice. This will probably result in a rather significant drop in DPS but will up your max cold res w/ taste of hate to 89%

Option A is obviously the more preferable one.

The problem basically is stemming from you using taste of hate, and thus having a TON of elemental damage. (Taste + Hatred + Herald of Ash) and not having the defenses to back that damage up...so either you need to reduce your elemental output, or increase your defense against it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info