[INV #2 SHADOW] ST COC AB+Arc, WHO DOES #2 WORK FOR? +Alluring Abyss!

"
kalktresor wrote:
thank you so much for sharing this. even tho my ranger is far from optimal treewise (so many wasted points ugh), its working great even with a lorica and therefore huge cut in effective es. im at only 4,8k es, but its totally fine even for atziri (except trio can be tricky w/o acuity and my little pool!).
i respec'd a ton and this is my current no-snapshot tree as ranger:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEMfQ5IDlwQdBB_EZYWQBcvGYoaMhqPHNwdFB2qHoEksCjFKPospi2DL280CjdmO-E8jkNjRX5GcUcGS41MNVFgVdZWLVfJWPVZ81yKXfJfamNDZOdmT2aebRlvnnBScFZwfXC7cNVxTXvXf8aApIFJgwmFfYbRiEKPRo_6kBuQ1pJ9kyeXBphvmhOaz5u1naOdxKKjpwinK6mVrH-v67I4tAy3MbiTwBrAUcHFwfPC7MM6w23GnspK2RPb1Nvn4Yji9-OE5c_n6uq66-7sGPId87722vkz-tL7Cfyr_xw=

gear as of now:
Spoiler

white socket paws come in very handy for atziri to snapshot and get grace up.
thanks again for sharing. awesome stuff!

p.s. im still unsure about EE in my setup, i lucked my dagger with a few chaos (!!!) but with paws being BiS by miles there's no way i can only penetrate 1 resist at a time, so i always end with +25/+25/-50 - any thoughts on this?
p.s.s. new potential EE viable dagger just chaosed

That's a decent ES pool with solaris.. pretty much 500 more life than you can possibly have w/ life build so it's definite proof of a viable early league option.

I think the new dagger below is better, EE is very powerful versus bosses when added to auto-curse Ele Weak.
@BeerPact
Can i replace Dagger and Shield to dual wand or one wand and shield ? I will choose Barrage if i play Wand , so now i'm trying asking your suggest :D should i modified some? ><
Last edited by alibapaplayhon on Jul 1, 2014, 5:06:38 AM
"
Can i replace Dagger and Shield to dual wand or one wand and shield ? I will choose Barrage if i play Wand , so now i'm trying asking your suggest :D should i modified some? ><

Key to success (invincible!) in this build is capping your spellblock and getting close to cap crit chance. therefore you NEED to use rathpith+4% block lazhwar, so dual wanding is no option, nope. as a dagger user you can take some pretty sexy crit nodes (disembowleing+nightstalker!!!), but higher base crit on a decent wand can make up for that. i havent done the math, but you should be able to get close to cap too.
i feel that barrage will not get anywhere near the aoe you can get with gmp+spectral tho.

@beer: do you think it could be viable to drop lifeleech gem with your mirrored dagger + acuitys and just sustain from bloodrage and 20/20 spectral?
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
"
kalktresor wrote:

@beer: do you think it could be viable to drop lifeleech gem with your mirrored dagger + acuitys and just sustain from bloodrage and 20/20 spectral?

Not in HC, it would significantly reduce your ability to deal with reflect or extreme monster damage.
@BeerPact
In general what are stat priorities on rings?

Also will this dagger be adequate for now?

Also can 4% spell block lazhwar be replaced with 4% block? It's like 1/3 the price.
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Last edited by twapper on Jul 1, 2014, 11:38:16 PM
"
twapper wrote:

Also can 4% spell block lazhwar be replaced with 4% block? It's like 1/3 the price.

That dagger is awesome. Yes lots of other lazhwar corruptions are good.. +1 curse is cool too. Since you're ambush see if you can get a RBBB coc implicit corrupted Vertex... instant double curse and power charge on light strike.

Go for resists, stats, speed, es, crit on rings. Lots of options in SC.. i like chaos res and death rush works really well for hc.
@BeerPact
"
muir wrote:
"
twapper wrote:

That dagger is awesome. Yes lots of other lazhwar corruptions are good.. +1 curse is cool too. Since you're ambush see if you can get a RBBB coc implicit corrupted Vertex... instant double curse and power charge on light strike.

Go for resists, stats, speed, es, crit on rings. Lots of options in SC.. i like chaos res and death rush works really well for hc.

Yea I was actually going to ask if the vertex unique would be viable, seems fairly good if you can cover resists and accuracy on other gear. Also have these I got EXTREMELY cheap :p

Are Maligaro's fine if we can't afford atziri's? Crafted a +1 pair

I'm planning on switching over from EK + Arc Barrage CoC to ST CoC due to the EK nerf.

Some random ass rings I could use I found in my stash tab:
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Last edited by twapper on Jul 2, 2014, 12:35:44 AM
This build cn ply in life build ? Because i dont hv currency to play low life... T.T or other way play low life ? But using a copper plate solaris lorica , is that can work like muir and solo uber queen too?
Last edited by alibapaplayhon on Jul 2, 2014, 7:11:42 AM
Yes life build is good, but doesnt have the potential of low life for obv reasons. Solaris Lorica is a good option. You'd want high ES on all other pieces though.

I forgot to mention how important accuracy is. Get on both rings and/or helm and use depth perception.
@BeerPact
"
muir wrote:
Yes life build is good, but doesnt have the potential of low life for obv reasons. Solaris Lorica is a good option. You'd want high ES on all other pieces though.

I forgot to mention how important accuracy is. Get on both rings and/or helm and use depth perception.

Ermmm Can i have Life build passive skill tree? And if i go with life build use a tabula rasa, volls protector or other 6L chest? And life build need run which aura?

Other question , why i cant see your blood magic gem on your gear ? How do you cast aura on life ? and if you using snapshot to cast aura you not scare ? Because snapshot is going to remove . Or still have other way to cast aura and i don't know? Sorry asking noob question ><
Last edited by alibapaplayhon on Jul 3, 2014, 10:33:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info