[INV #2 SHADOW] ST COC AB+Arc, WHO DOES #2 WORK FOR? +Alluring Abyss!

This character is now dead.

Here's what should have happened ;(

SHE WILL BE MINE... OH YES... SHE WILL BE MINE

Actually she is mine. GG.

Level 96 Passives.

This is a COC build running AB and Arc. Both are very, very strong now. This easily out grunts my Nemesis EK/Arc guy.

Going low life with Shavs is revolutionary. You must experience 20/20 blood rage with inner force. It is something to behold.

After spending ~200 regrets respeccing and rejiggling nodes all over the place @ the mid 90's here are my lessons learned for Invasion:

* Chaos resistance is very important. Never worry about an Invasion boss again.
* Capped Chaos res + Sharper + a bit of life regen on gear = HAVOC PROOF. Do not underestimate this. I would be rip'd in scrubcore Havoc style about a dozen times if it were not for these properties. You have been warned.
* Get PCOC off your 6L, move it to a 4L w/ Lightning Strike + COC + Curse of your choice
* Do not neglect crit chance... this thing is fueled by crits.
* Witch Flask Nodes are so good I am still shitting my pants about them. Surgeons.
* It is better to have 90% CC + Ele Weak + EE + 2.2k Arc/2k GMP AB than 75% CC + Crit Weak and 3.5k Arc/2.8k GMP AB.
* DISEMBOWELING SO STRONG.
* It is OK to give up attack speed and move speed on gear/nodes in favor of aura effect, flask effect, ES, resists.
* Cast When Stunned (+IC+ID) on low life build... very useful. Triggers on block... Better than CWDT? Under some circumstances yes, but perhaps not consistent.
* Do not neglect accuracy, I found myself toggling between items/passives and between 1200-1800 accuracy. For almost all content 1200 accuracy is fine, however Atziri in particular seems to have reasonable evasion and you want all the accuracy you can get. You will need to sacrifice either tooltip dps or ES pool to get Depth Perception, but it is worth it.
* Don't use Romira's, it is crap and will effectively halve your damage output.

Notes for myself, ignore

5/30

Traded for these two rings Fate Circle and Entropy Finger, attempting to use the unset ring for a utility (Whirling Blades) to free up a gem slot. Unfortunately that means Death Rush has to go which is sad (because Onslaught is cool.) Accuracy drops from 1550 to 1350ish, Chaos res drops from 75 to 68 (could divine gear to get that back to 71). Mana regen up to 146. Permits always having ID->Blood Rage, Permits CWS->ID->EC->IC loop which might make Atziri trio easier??? Prev build.

5/31

Switched Fate Circle for Kraken Knot, allows use of MS boots + Coordination + 10 int + 20% CC. Accuracy down to 1120. Need more accuracy.

6/1

Switched rings back to
and

6/3

Brought Lioneyes Paws into the build... to mitigate huge loss of es, chaos res, cold res, and move speed, have used nodes go get more spell power, more ES. This is possible because of huge stats savings due to dex and str on these boots. Allows going straight through the Shadow damage wheel for +32% cold Dmg adn 5%Ctf.

6/4

Much better ring pairing:

Cold res necessary to use Lioneyes Paws, pick up Clear Mind for chaos res but it drops to 61% from capped. Seems fine, blood rage a bit faster but still suicide proof w/ 1% regen + glove regen. Fire dmg wasted since Lioneyes already has it but not really any other useful prefixes.

6/13

Use Mind Drinker w/ Mirror of Havoc's dagger, run much lower margin of mana, can run temp shield and spec into instability and spell dmg per power charge instead of 36% accuracy. Accuracy down from 1713 to 1223, good enough.

6/20

Went back to using Depth Perception and IAS/Accuracy ring for 1830ish Accuracy. Noticable difference vs Atziri. Previous build.

Defence

Damage

You dont like pissing away a passive point on Arcane Vision?

Vids and shameless bragging

* Full Alluring Abyss clear solo, weeping into breakfast scrabcore after dying
* Alluring Abyss full trash clear (first skittery attempt)
* Uber Atziri Vaal solo fight. A better attempt. Lasers!
* Example of clear speed. Yeah gorge woulda been funnier...
* Typical Atziri run
* Crema plow
* Fast Olmecs
* 2 man Atziri WORLD FIRST NO GEM SWAP???
* Death and Taxes
* Palace Dom
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Jul 28, 2014, 8:57:44 PM
no youtube links, no views XD
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
danisonxtc wrote:
no youtube links, no views XD

Kind sir... may I ask...

How do you make twitch go to youtube with full quality?

Because last time I tried it...

THREE SIXTY P.

NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Help me.
@BeerPact
Ever heard of Dagon the barb by any chance?
Last edited by anone on May 23, 2014, 8:22:45 AM
"
anone wrote:
Ever heard of Dagon the barb by any chance?

Nop
@BeerPact
I play with BeerFlasks quite often nowadays. Fastest clearspeed I've seen on Invasion. Well done, Muir.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
wow this looks really interesting. I'm running a flubby ele throw build right now, how is this working for you?
Do you know how it compares to a spectral throw dmg build?
What's with the flask? is it macro?
IGN: JuanTamod / Epic_Hero
what are you casting to go low life? gems/links?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info