[INV #2 SHADOW] ST COC AB+Arc, WHO DOES #2 WORK FOR? +Alluring Abyss!

Can i lioneye paws to Lori Lantern ?
"
seanking0010 wrote:

No idea what you're asking.
@BeerPact
"
muir wrote:
"
seanking0010 wrote:

Haha . Type wrong i means can i replace lioneye's paw to lori lantern?
"
seanking0010 wrote:
"
muir wrote:
"
seanking0010 wrote:

Haha . Type wrong i means can i replace lioneye's paw to lori lantern?

Can you explain why you think this is useful?
@BeerPact

Because of monster will unlucky attack me , not better than lioneye's paw ?
"
seanking0010 wrote:

Because of monster will unlucky attack me , not better than lioneye's paw ?

I have tested that extensively and it is worthless. You might take 1-2% less damage over 1000 trials from a given monster. It only causes dmg to be rolled twice and the lowest used. It has nothing to do with stun immunity which is why lioneyes are used and this is IMHO mandatory.
@BeerPact
Death vid here. Skip to 52:00 for relevant part.
@BeerPact
"
muir wrote:
Death vid here. Skip to 52:00 for relevant part.

RIP bro, at least you got an achievement though!
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Reflect with Arc? (around 2000% i think?) on the miror one? Or one shot by flameblast?
"
Reflect with Arc? (around 2000% i think?) on the miror one? Or one shot by flameblast?

I was very slow to position in the split phase by having to move away from the mirror. I panicked a bit and didnt pay attention to which clone I went towards. Turned out to be the spear but I decided not to worry since I had ondars, 12k eva, and 62 attack block.

I then made a simple error with pots where I had previously used my first 3 up right before the split phase, and did not check this so when I went for them they were empty. This left me at 86 fire res instead of 99. Flasks 4 and 5 should have been used instead.

Unfortunately I was immediately shot in the face by spear that passed ondars proj eva and block, then ate the very next flameblast which passed 70 spblk. I didnt realize my mistake with flasks until I reviewed the video. In retrospect I should have shot the mirror to avoid wasting time. I have done this and taken no damage (courtesy of acuity, 99 res, and spblk) before.

I had practiced this a lot in apex but I simply failed to play correctly in this instance. Bit of a mix of panic and excitement having just made it past the trio a few mins earlier. Very expensive lesson! I am not going to have time to remake this build (even on backup level 90 ranger) and retry before the snapshot changes are released in August, so sadly it will not be possible for me to achieve clearing the abyss in hc solo.

@BeerPact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info