[INV #2 SHADOW] ST COC AB+Arc, WHO DOES #2 WORK FOR? +Alluring Abyss!

"
Arutam wrote:
Anychance you'll be streaming someday soon? would liek to tune in and ask a few questions while seeing it in full action, not just in videos :)

I don't really stream (for others), just to record my eventual death.

@BeerPact
since im kinda poor atm in invasion and I would like run your build. I managed to buy the theif torment ring and would you suggest me buy a decent 5link with some life and res or buy a tabula rasa for the 6l and manage the life and res on other items like boot glove helm shield
Whats the difference between ST coc and Split Arrow coc?
Hey I would love to try out your build, but i only got around 25 ex. So my question is can a Infernal Mantle Occultist's Vestment work instead of the Shavronne's Wrappings Occultist's Vestment?

Playing in Ambush.
Last edited by FrostyFeat_ on Jun 2, 2014, 12:32:00 AM
"
Hey I would love to try out your build, but i only got around 25 ex. So my question is can a Infernal Mantle Occultist's Vestment work instead of the Shavronne's Wrappings Occultist's Vestment?

Playing in Ambush.

I doubt you can try his build using that Infernal, unless you opt for a life build possibly.
"
eXileris wrote:
Whats the difference between ST coc and Split Arrow coc?

Spectral throw hits much more often per "throw" (minimally twice, going out and coming back, normally 3-4 times if monster is at end of range, hence NOT using any proj speed on this build.)

Split arrow requires a bow, naturally, which means your defensive properties will be relatively crap (no shield, no block, lower spell damage, lower ES.)

Dagger crit nodes are up at the top of the tree also, whereas bow stuff is down bottom right.

"

Playing in Ambush.

I would do it with a Solaris Lorica if that's your budget. You could still reasonably hit 5500 ES with that, which is good enough (better than life variant.)

Infernal Mantle is just a batshit insane idea for a build that is generally using all of the mana it can for reservation or skills.
@BeerPact
Oh Okay cool. Thank you for your reply. :D

EDIT - What are the bandit rewards u took?
Last edited by FrostyFeat_ on Jun 5, 2014, 1:39:41 AM
"
Oh Okay cool. Thank you for your reply. :D

EDIT - What are the bandit rewards u took?

Kill kill alira
@BeerPact
NEW VIDS WOW
@BeerPact
Could you update your gear on the front page if you did change it.

Thanks! :]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info