[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Well... the same thing just happened to me.

Plz be acurate when ure taking actions like these.

IGN: Finitex or Finitext
"
Finitex wrote:
Well... the same thing just happened to me.

Plz be acurate when ure taking actions like these.

IGN: Finitex or Finitext

Please ask GGG to give us some sort of accurate system. That's what the problem is.
I would love to join your guild, FusionReactor PM'd me saying this would be a great guild to come back to the game to

My IGN is BareHandedBandit
Hello.

I'd like to join your guild, I did talk with FusionReactor in-game but atm it currently full, please let me know when a new spot open for new members.
I play in Standard League.

Hugs and see you all in-game

IGN : Zhaelfire_II

Thanks
All invites are sent out. I added 10 more member slots tonight and we now have 6 spots open.

You can find your invite under your guild tab in your social menu.
Hi, mate. I was kicked due to being inactive for a while, but now i'm back to tha game. Can i have another shot in the guild?
Hi, I would like to join your guild. I'm not totally new to poe but have just recently started playing on a regular basis again. IGN is Willowkat.
Hello, I am kinda new to this game and would love to join this guild.

I am in the Standard league.

IGN: ZunimassaKukri
I'm a mature gamer with lots of experience but new to PoE I would like to find a guild where I can learn the game better with as little waste of resources (time,gems,gear etc.) as possible. I consider my self an active, fun, helpful, non-stress player. I am a shift worker so my availability on any given day varies with my rotation. I have or can dl the current version of teamspeak if it is used, I have also used Axiom in the past as well as Ventrillo. I am located in Atlantic Canada so would be considered closest to EDT at present.

If you currently have an available space I would like to be considered for that space. I can be reached via IGN MrKavorkian (current primary) or Klipshot (first toon here). I am also available via PM on this site.

for your consideration,
Belfnyr
I'm a mature gamer with lots of experience but new to PoE I would like to find a guild where I can learn the game better with as little waste of resources (time,gems,gear etc.) as possible. I consider my self an active, fun, helpful, non-stress player. I am a shift worker so my availability on any given day varies with my rotation. I have or can dl the current version of teamspeak if it is used, I have also used Axiom in the past as well as Ventrillo. I am located in Atlantic Canada so would be considered closest to EDT at present.

If you currently have an available space I would like to be considered for that space. I can be reached via IGN MrKavorkian (current primary) or Klipshot (first toon here). I am also available via PM on this site.

for your consideration,
Belfnyr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info