[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

"
Muliebrity wrote:
such an awesome guild, hope we can get more slots for people to join, for me this has been an awesome journey in this guild for the past month since i joined.

clean, mature, organised and a lot people willing to help with information or what they can help you with at any time.

Dude, thank you so much for the post! This is a very hard working/well working guild. Our members really keep us floating very well and I am very happy that you guys are all so helpful with things.
Howdy,

Would love to join you guys. Checked out and applied on the website. Guild looks a good place to hang and have fun.

See ya in game.

Ernst
E
Last edited by twopint32oz on Nov 6, 2014, 9:09:35 PM
Hi, looking to join. IGN: Interglot

This would be my first guild :)

Mainly play new softcore leagues.
Last edited by Apollos_Andreas on Nov 6, 2014, 9:58:16 PM
After a year playing POE I finally have decided that I actually want to talk to people!

Mostly been going at this game completely self found and solo but recently got a all aura zombie summoner to 79 and decided I wanted to start running groups, after checking out your guild it seems your exactly the kind of friendly people I need... NEED to play with

A loss of sanity is resulting in me mumbling to my own zombies, I'm becoming Michonne from TWD over here

My IGN: Yuna_Ronuken

All chars are on Standard league and I'm from the UK

Usually will be playing from 6pm to 12/1 am local time every day of the week

Please help save a lost soul from the abyss of his own crazy.

Last edited by Pete1601 on Nov 7, 2014, 6:18:38 AM
K Pete and Apollos I got you our last two spots. I wasn't sure what TwoPint needed or meant with that E they dropped. I'll be making a couple more spots today, as I look into who might now be inactive for more than 10 days.
New enthusiastic player looking to join active and friendly guild. I enjoy the game, however I long for a more social experience with like minded players. If you have room I would appreciate your consideration.
I got kicked out by mistake. I haven't been inactive, I've been logged in almost every day.
Please re-invite me.

ID: needmoreJUSTICE
I am interested in joining this guild. I spoke to you earlier this afternoon, but you said that it was currently full. Please let me know when something becomes available. As of now I am just playing on standard until the new temp leagues come out, which I will then be playing on the softcore league.

Look forward to hearing from you!

IGN: NoNameArc

Kaij
"
lambdo wrote:
I got kicked out by mistake. I haven't been inactive, I've been logged in almost every day.
Please re-invite me.

ID: needmoreJUSTICE

welcome back

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info