[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

"
SntLibra wrote:
I'd like to join. SntLibra or flickermenot ingame.

You just got our last spot ;-p
Would like to join the guild, ign:Tekeli_li
hey lookin to join when you get a spot. thanks
I just added 10 more member slots and we are now at 200/210 members.
Last edited by FusionReactor on Oct 31, 2014, 7:33:12 PM
looking for a guild on Rampage. currently playing a lvl 75 witch with 460 IIR. have an 85 summoner but got bored. Usually online 5-6 hours every day

IGN: _Lilicia_
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Oct 31, 2014, 8:43:44 PM
we currently have 5 spots left
I am a fairly new player. I think I am on my 4th account although none of them have reached lvl 30 yet (tank is getting close). I am looking for a guild who could help me out learning the mechanics of the game and some of the small tricks (YouTube videos can only explain so much). I currently only play late at night/early morning (10pm-6/8am Central Time). If yall think you could help me out it would be much appreciated. My most used in game character is the aptly named TankerCrowe. If someone could please contact me via message on forums or in game it would be much appreciated.

Crowe
Hi all im Andy from uk 44yrs old and been playing since day 1 on and off lol

Not long been back and enjoying it again and was thinking of finding guild like ya selves for some friendly banter and mapping,my chars ign is Hoglush lvl 81 summoner on standed :)

If ya still have room let me know :)
hello im new to PoE looking for a helpful guild like yours invite plz

IGN:Zakknaphen
Hello all,

I am a new POE player and am looking for a home. I am fairly active and will be on usually later at night. Please do not hesitate to message me with any questions or concerns you may have.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info