[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Hello there, I'm a returning player and wants to have fun with other players and learn more how to progress through the game. Currently playing at standard. Would really love to join this guild and help in anyway I can.

IGN: RoughBabyRough
Not sure if Ive been around too long to be considered a new player but I still have a lot to learn and Id be interested in joining. Playing on standard mostly under IGNs AogReaper/SirBarbarian
ill happily join. ign: thegamerofall
hello there, may I join you guys for some killing? they call me 'Sharhado'
Would it be possible for me to join your guild? :) I love the "give back to the community" ideology your guild exhibits and it seems like it would be quite fun to be a part of! Also, I'm a rather new player to this game, although I do have a quite large background when it comes to these MMORPG type games.(Although I believe this is technically an ARPG?) Anyways, I would love to hear back from you all whenever possible! Thanks in advance! :)

- Best Regards, Dorordian

P.S. I previously attempted to join "Pigs are Great" but received no response from anyone after several attempts to contact them, both here and in-game, just thought I would notify you all incase you went browsing my posting history! :)
Last edited by dorordian on Nov 16, 2014, 9:45:45 PM
Am interested in joining :)
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
I tried this game during the beta and have just downloaded it again to give it a go. I would be interested in joining Fusion if you still have a slot open. My ign is Keetzbow.
Hello, Im relatively new to POE after a long break and I would greatly like to join this guild if I may :D My IGN is BlackPie. Thanks!
Hello, I'm a new player coming from D3... Been playing for almost a week and really enjoying the game. I'm on daily. Would like to be a part of your community if there are any openings.

-Hizzle
Hey been around a cpl years wanted to know if u guys had a hardcore player base or no thanks.
KS...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info