[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

I've been Playing PoE for about a month now and i feel like its time to get help and join in and share my experience with other players.
Not sure which ign to put in.
Character Name: BigusEphus
My Name: Ephaan
Hello, I started playing the game in somewhere between 2012-13 but needed to stop to concentrate on school and graduate on time. I've recently come back but I'm at a loss. idk what to do as far as tree build, equips, and well pretty much everything else XD now ik I'm not technically considered "new" but i do sure do feel like it. I'd be pleased to join your guild and get some help and I'd Gladly help in return.

IGN: Bustrodux
Class: Ranger
LVL: 71
Hey fusion, this guild seems to be quite awesome! I would love to join, I just recently started with my first HC character, looking forward to join you guys!

IGN: DaTundra
Class: Witch
LVL: 7

Vanstesan
Last edited by Vanstesan on Oct 10, 2014, 7:58:59 PM
hi there, currently level 77 in rampage as a ranger ign Just_Silly_Me, would love to be part of this guild.

-edit-
ty for accepting me
Last edited by Muliebrity on Oct 11, 2014, 5:20:39 PM
I would like to join also

LLmaliceLL is my name
I'm VERY interested in Joining Fusion. I started playing PoE back in beta, messed around with it awhile, fell in love with it. Had to take a break for awhile but now Im back. I currently plan to be on in evenings CST US time for 3-6 hrs a night on most nights, and longer on Sunday nights and all day Mondays and Tuesdays I'm available as well. Im CURRENTLY in game, IGN Inardesca level 57 Fire Witch. I have found, like most of us will agree is the case with almost EVERY single game in existence, its MUCH funner to be part of a community to have some sort of human interaction, regardless of what medium its across, while playing. I'm looking forward to hearing from an officer soon. I should be on most of the day clearing A3 Cruel ;)
Thanks in advance for your consideration of me to Fusion. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

_ZoG_
all invites have been sent out. they can be found in your guild tab under your social menu. if you have not received an invite or are having problems finding it, please let me know.

we know have only 3 spots left.
Hi, I'm sorta new and would really like to join, currently working through cruel but still have no idea about endgame stuff or how much things are worth. Please send me an invite when you can! And I would love the chance to help others too ^_^
Hi, Im stil a bit new to this game and I really want to see what a guild is like and this seems like a really nice guild. Please send me a invite whenever you can. Cheers!

IGN:Kailinz
Hi there, I would like to join.
I've been playing path since beta, I'm not a pro but I have a pretty decent understanding of the game and mechanics. I have experience with previous guilds in other leagues (they switched to Standard and I enjoy the 4 month leagues most) and it went great. I love doing maps and talking with guildies on RC. I'm pretty active, I log in almost every day at least to trade a little.

I would appreciate an invite. My IGN is: needmoreJUSTICE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info