[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

^
Hey Fusion, I've always played POE solo/self find casually since release and my highest character is this level 77 ranger, I've never gone as far as seeing maps 70+ and I'm at wall in terms of progress. I would be pretty pumped if you invited me to the guild so that I could play with people and also learn more about the game. account name - bricoree, character name - Dingonado
Hello fusion!
I'm a self-found player who started a while back and worked hard to get to where I am now. I am thinking that maybe with a helpful community and good administration I will be able to achieve my full potential throughout this game. I usually tend to mess up my characters by going my own way in the skill tree. I have found out that it was the best way to learn, and now I am quite adept at knowledge of this game.

I hope I can join this guild as soon as possible, I would love a lively community of supportive players! :D

Thanks in advance! :D

My main character's name is "GelbinMekkkatorque"... And no, I do not like World of Warcraft.
Last edited by ZealOfEdict on Sep 27, 2014, 11:49:58 AM
Hello. I've tried playing POE a couple of times but typically put it away after I get through normal. This time I'm trying to learn more and persist hopefully, and would like to join a guild where I can play with other people working their way through. As for me personally, I'm a 47 year old guy who just wants to play and hopefully not die so much, and have fun at it. As for my character, he's Otter_Chaos, and really likes stabbing things to death.
Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.
all invites are out and can be found under your guild tab in your social menu (s). Please let me know if you haven't received one or are having problems.
^
I'd like to join your Guild. I'm a 26 years old a web designer. I'm quite active on several gaming communities. Thanks for your consideration.

My ign is DarthxxHue. I have 2 other accounts tho. One is DarthxxJew and the other is DarthxxHebrew.

The latter is a Witch i had made and messed up on, and the DarthxxJew one is a Duelist that i like, but not enough to keep it going. Both of em are level 40+ i believe.

The new one, DarthxxHue is a Shadow, and im following a build i had found on the forums.
Hi, FusionReactor

I have been playing for a few months. Got a couple of characters to lev 60-70, and am currently having a lot of fun with a dual totem build. Would be bvery interested in joining your guild. My ign is HalfTonMcGregor.

I log in mainly early evening UK time, and also some weekends.
I should also say that I have a rather irrationally large collection of 4-link gloves, boots and hats that is taking up most of my stash (mainly white, but some yellow too), as well as tons more skill jewels that I can feasibly use. Are these the kind of things that you are looking for to be donated to the guild tabs? If so, I'll be happy to sign them over to be used. They are doing precious little sitting in my stash.
Hi Fusion,

playing PoE for a month now. I am realy excited about the game, read a lot in the wiki but know no one (except a friend playing PoE, who driven me to play this game ^^). Entering this guild I could "meet" new People, learn from their experience and empty my stash a little (some items helped me a lot).

Have all a nice day.

Greez
Erik :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info