[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

I pm you already, casual layback player who plays 1/2 hour to an hour weekdays, more active on weekends. Lvl 21 and lower characters , interested in a social,friendly and active guild. I'm planning to play more of a marauder/templar/duelist than a caster or ranged.
"
I'm looking to join, haven't exactly decided what kind of character I want to have for endgame, but by the sound of it that's exactly what you guys can do for me. As of right now my IGN is DuelMeSenpai

Ok hit me up when you start a character. I recommend a witch summoner for the fact that you can build them cheap for farming purposes to start other new characters. You'll need a character before I can invite you due to the way the invites work.

To Badshao I just sent the invite out and it can be found in your guild tab under your social menu (s)
Last edited by FusionReactor on Sep 15, 2014, 9:26:33 PM
Hello, I just started playing POE month ago, have 47 scion, 50+ ranger and 60+ marauder, but want to try different builds and started shadow cocs build, still 20lvl. If there's space for me, invite me pls, my IGN: CoCLT

Dont know alot about POE yet.
Last edited by show4yours on Sep 16, 2014, 6:24:09 AM
Hi there, very new player here. I'm 31 y/o from Brazil. I'm playing with my first character and it is a Marauder, currently at level 8. Would realy like to join to learn about the game. iGN is SorHodor and im on Rampage.
Invites out again. welcome aboard ;-)
Hi,

while looking for a guild, I found your thread and it seems perfect for my needs :D

I started this game last week and tried different characters. Highest one is 30 and the other two are 20+ currently in act2 - start a3. (and few deleted ones after i died :P in HC)
Although I ve played other action-RPGs for several month/years (diablo2, sacred,..), this game offers so much new content and its really hard to overview everything.

Reading about the game in forum and wiki helps a lot, but by now its hard to understand, because I simply have not seen endgame content. Thats why I stick to beginner's-friendly/selffound guides for now :)

I would really appreciate some guidance by experienced players as long as it takes to cover the most important issues.

I started this game with a buddy and we are playing HC only - in standard-league so far.
Playing rather casually but flexible online-time.
I can't use any voice-chats.

just tell me if I meet your criterias and if I shall start a new character or play with an existing one.

Hope to cu soon,
vjustyle
Hey :)

I am quite new to POE, started about 2 weeks ago and have 2 characters one 35 and one 27. I will be really happy to join your guild, chat with everyone and ask newbish questions haha :) I will also be glad to help out when i can and however i can.

I look forward to your reply :)

Regards
Blackenned
Hey! I played once in Beta and started anew when 1.2. hit the shelves. Main Char is a lvl 75 Witch, also leveling an EK Shadow and an MF Culler Marauder with frined atm. I would really love to join you, to find people to play with and to contribute to the community.

Best Regards
floAr
Hello all=)
I just started playing POE on Sunday and saw that this guild is recruiting new players. If there are still spots open my name in game is Phlypsyde (Shadow) and would like to join your ranks. I hope to hear from you!
Last edited by Neophlypsyde on Sep 17, 2014, 7:27:45 PM
wrong post
ign "DarkDonutie"
Forum-Shop: 1035977
Last edited by jaljal on Sep 18, 2014, 6:02:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info