[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

I started playing POE a few months ago with some friends, they soon after abandoned me because it was too complex for them.

So I decided to start fresh and re-roll my character as a MF arc/summoner witch!

She is level 64 and I would love to join a guild that has a good community of people looking to give/get tips, party up to play, and generally fuck shit up!

I've been in guilds/clans in other games and have had good and bad experiences. But overall I really like the feel of Fusion, I read through your bio FusionReactor and I like your style.

What do you say? Think I could join up?

IGN: JewGoldMF (standard)

(PS I'd be a good asset for helping to populate those guild tabs with more loot, you know being MF focused and all)
Last edited by lolotrgeek on Sep 6, 2014, 3:35:42 PM
I would like to join lvl 80 ign Up_
Hi! I would like to join. I just started playing about a week ago and I know there is still a lot that I need to learn about this game. My highest lvl character right now is lvl 39.
All invites have been sent out and can be found in your guild tab under your social menu (s).
Hello!
I enjoy this game and wanna try social part of this game before i have become expirienced player.
My highest hero is Duelist_44Lvl
Ingame nickname ImmolateQ.
Hello!
I enjoy this game and wanna try social part of this game before i have become expirienced player.
My highest hero is witch_42Lvl
Ingame nickname HardcoreMaliha.
Hey there,
My account name is PoeticPromise; I go personally by Aaron. I've been playing Path of Exile for a few weeks now; while I really like the guild that found me, they're not exceptionally helpful to newbies.
My highest character is a little over your limit at level 59, but that was by sheer luck as I can't really proceed with her any further -- she's too ruined to be of any use, or to consider me a veteran.
I'm still very much new at this game; I've been logging on for a few hours a day every other day or so. I'd love to learn the mechanics of this game under someone that enjoys helping so that I may in turn help others down the line.
Please consider me for your guild! I can be reached in game at SecondSapphire -- my newest Rampage character -- or on here.
Sincerely,
PoeticPromise
we now have 3 openings
added 30 spots recently so we currently have plenty of spots open. This won't last long.
hello! You need people with bad inglish?) I playing since clouse betta test. I played intermittently, but now can play every day. just in case my name in game "graflko"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info