[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Hey, I started playing again 1 month ago~. (participated in the closed beta)
I'm very active and always there to help someone.
I will start doing temporary league when the new one will start(25 oct?).
I was looking for a guild but couldn't find one active in standard.

I'm 19 currently studying in "electromechanical automated system".

IGN: BOMBBACRACK
Looking forward to being a part of this guild!
IGN : ScionDesyncOfDeath lvl 83 SRS (standard league). Looking for highly active guild to map with, theory craft, and all the likes that go along with a group of PoE players. I'm usually on around 5PM EST between the days of Mon-Thur.
Hi,

Level 29 Shadow, Regular player(New.... about a month into the game)... looking for a guild . Do send me an invite if there are any open slots

Character name:: Shadowban
Invites out. Please see first post on this page for more information.

I removed a few inactive players from our roster tonight to make some room. We now have 4 spots open. I will finish the other half of our roster tomorrow and free up some more spots.
Hi, have room for one more? Lvl 86 TS Ranger here, just got back from D3 and need good people to help move on. IGN: Cyrus_Legolas . Tnx.
"
Hi, have room for one more? Lvl 86 TS Ranger here, just got back from D3 and need good people to help move on. IGN: Cyrus_Legolas . Tnx.

You mean this game? Played it and I couldn't help crying when the ponies died so I play this game instead-no dead ponies. I'm feeling like much less of a pussy now, too.

Sending invite out now ;-)~
Last edited by FusionReactor on Oct 21, 2014, 6:04:38 AM
Ha ha ha, poor ponys. Btw tnx for invite, i am old gamer (1974) on poe since 2012, intensiv player but now need company for play. Cya ingame.
Heya :) Ive played solo up until now just winging it really, lol. I'd love to join your guild ^^ My IGN is Orakie, Look forward to seeing you all :D.
Last edited by requiemsgrace on Oct 21, 2014, 8:49:36 AM
i would like to join your guild. i have been gaming for years. im 41 years old and work in oilfield but still find time to play this awesome game. if you have room i would like to join this guild.

IGN is SwiftEcho
Last edited by FoReVrTwiStD on Oct 21, 2014, 5:33:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info