Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

I'd like to say that this great guide gave some good ideas for my first RFer and i'm pretty happy with it atm.

My gear:
Spoiler

My tree:

I just got one question:
Is using Windscream boots worth it for the extra curse until i got my hands on a corrupted extra curse + life amulet? I lose around 200-250 life but the extra damage from the curse is more than awesome vs bosses.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jun 6, 2014, 3:02:56 PM
Double curse is way more DPS than 250 Life more and @ those Life numbers 250 isn't that much of an survivability factor :D

Penetrating all Fireresist with maxed curses is what makes this build dealing so much more DPS than any other RF build.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Last edited by NoLifeNiffler on Jun 6, 2014, 3:31:15 PM
My thoughts exactly. Thank you for confirming! ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hello there Niffler. I'm an rf user whose following closely to your build. My marauder is at lv92 too but I'm missing a skill point for the hp and mana node above EE. I checked all my quest rewards and bandits rewards and they are all claimed. Will the extra 6% life node affect much?
"
woshilulu wrote:
Hello there Niffler. I'm an rf user whose following closely to your build. My marauder is at lv92 too but I'm missing a skill point for the hp and mana node above EE. I checked all my quest rewards and bandits rewards and they are all claimed. Will the extra 6% life node affect much?

My Marauder wasn´t really planned to be RF, I started as Iron will Caster.
After adding RF for more SpellDMG i decided to try something new, as Incinerate was getting boring. Standing around as a flamethrower wasn´t really fun for me, even if dps and defense was nice.

So my Bandit choices were skillpoint for Merciless, instead of Endurance Charge. Thats why my Three differs. An 6% life isn't really a big deal. Endurance makes ur life easier @ Atziri and so i decided to advice taking it, but haven´t respect my self yet.
youtube.com/Niffler
I have another question ( very important imo )
Does Atziri reflects the curses applied by Curse on Hit ?
"
KorgothBG wrote:
I have another question ( very important imo )
Does Atziri reflects the curses applied by Curse on Hit ?

yes she does.

Flammability works for me, but ele weakness i deequi for her :D
youtube.com/Niffler
Ah damn thats a downer :(

I'll be able to use atleast flammability too .. i can manualy cast EW and then use a curse removing flask i guess ... or a EW totem ... but i do love to do things automatically :/
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jun 8, 2014, 2:37:21 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Ah damn thats a downer :(

I'll be able to use atleast flammability too .. i can manualy cast EW and then use a curse removing flask i guess ... or a EW totem ... but i do love to do things automatically :/

Me to, so on the way to 60% over cap all + 110 over-cap fire ;D
youtube.com/Niffler
That would be awesome .. too bad that i'm far from these numbers :(
Fire 84% overcapped
Cold 9% overcapped
Lightning 17% overcapped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info