Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

having a lot of fun with this build. my fire resist at 91% and all the regen i have give me +650hp/sec regeneration with auras running.

even though my home net connection is down I've been able to play while tethered to my phone which has extreme lag. even killed dominus quickly lol. ran some lvl 73 maps without dying.

i did see another RF'er who's aura was much bigger than mine. i got envy.
Last edited by robble on Jun 3, 2014, 5:19:04 PM
"
KuteKitteh wrote:
Spoiler
Better than using Brightbeak? The leapslams are slower but cyclone has a slightly higher attack speed and significantly more range, and I get another +4 life per hit.

As posted earlier, use the weapon you like best :D

I will add all options and my thoughts to the frequently asked questions block.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Hey Niffler, question & feedback.

Is there something I can do about picking up random weapons while using Facebreakers? (First time I've tried using Facebreakers to lvl) It's really annoying and I do it quite often which means I have to open up inventory and drop the item. Now that isn't a huge deal but it's added risk on hc, nothing crazy but if there is something to stop this from happening it would be a nice little benefit.

Also loving Facebreakers to level, haha think I might level all my characters like this from now on. Hey I also noticed while using the leveling tree passive guides, you haven't included the passive points from the quests. This out syncs the passive tree you are currently using, requiring you to look at the next passive tree level bracket instead of the current level bracket you are in. Not a huge deal, and maybe you meant it to be like that. Just thought I might mention incase.

Anyway, thanks for all the help.
#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on Jun 4, 2014, 10:48:52 PM
"
TwistedTrip wrote:

Is there something I can do about picking up random weapons while using Facebreakers?.

yes, goto options and use the option that says something like "use highlight key to pick up objects" that way you'll have to press a key AND click the item to pick it up.
Last edited by robble on Jun 4, 2014, 11:27:52 PM
"
robble wrote:
"
TwistedTrip wrote:

Is there something I can do about picking up random weapons while using Facebreakers?.

yes, goto options and use the option that says something like "use highlight key to pick up objects" that way you'll have to press a key AND click the item to pick it up.

Thanks so much Robble, appreciated!
#NeverGoing90
"
robble wrote:
"
TwistedTrip wrote:

And a little advice from a experienced facebreaker player - If your problem is with equipping random weapons picked up by mistake you can also uncheck the "auto equip" option from the options menu.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
a very comprehensive guide, thx!
thx for all the positive feedback
youtube.com/Niffler
Last edited by NoLifeNiffler on Jun 5, 2014, 9:46:22 PM
So, I tried Atziri 3 Times so far and i didn't make it past the 3 Guards (last run i was able to kill 2 of them). And it's really annoying me that iam not able to do this map. I invested a lot of time in researching and I'm not done witch my build yet (just changed my gloves because of science :P).

Maybe you can have a look about my Gear / Passives and see the problem

Gear

Passive
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0LYQxfEmkUTRUgFm8XHBjbGYUaOBpsG_ohYCP2JKol3ycvJ9Uo-ilPKaUs6TKJNZI26TwFPfxAoEGHR35KfU4qVcZW-lfiWGNaSFuvXz9gS2EhZU1noGwWcXl07XTxeA15aHrvgseDOIPbhNmE74d2iPGMz49GkFWYrZ2un9-iD6QZpKynCKeEqBipbqvFrUq18rc-uJO8n76KwQTEWMbYzSbOcc9l0NDdDeLq45_kIuvu7DjuDu8O73zv8PAf8i_z3fZI-ej8S_zF_gr-jw==

Iam using Carcass to Snapshot and switch to Botb (6.5k Life with Belly, 6.2k with carcass). Also I'm switching to my IC and EC from Redbeaks if necessary. (Exchange Cwdt on Chestpiece with BM)

Appreciate any help
"
Storv wrote:
So, I tried Atziri 3 Times so far and i didn't make it past the 3 Guards (last run i was able to kill 2 of them). And it's really annoying me that iam not able to do this map. I invested a lot of time in researching and I'm not done witch my build yet (just changed my gloves because of science :P).

Maybe you can have a look about my Gear / Passives and see the problem

Gear

Passive
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0LYQxfEmkUTRUgFm8XHBjbGYUaOBpsG_ohYCP2JKol3ycvJ9Uo-ilPKaUs6TKJNZI26TwFPfxAoEGHR35KfU4qVcZW-lfiWGNaSFuvXz9gS2EhZU1noGwWcXl07XTxeA15aHrvgseDOIPbhNmE74d2iPGMz49GkFWYrZ2un9-iD6QZpKynCKeEqBipbqvFrUq18rc-uJO8n76KwQTEWMbYzSbOcc9l0NDdDeLq45_kIuvu7DjuDu8O73zv8PAf8i_z3fZI-ej8S_zF_gr-jw==

Iam using Carcass to Snapshot and switch to Botb (6.5k Life with Belly, 6.2k with carcass). Also I'm switching to my IC and EC from Redbeaks if necessary. (Exchange Cwdt on Chestpiece with BM)

Appreciate any help

Use my guide?

Nether ur gear nor ur Passive or ur skillcombos follow my guide ....
youtube.com/Niffler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info